10 dryflylarry -done and received
11 zen leecher aka bill w
12 Richard Torres
bonus tyer
13 Mayfly Aviator

due date March 30, 2013

This post has been deleted
#111 ·
I'm out, sorry. I totally forgot about this one and I'm about to head out again for a few more days. I just saw Kelvin's PM and I was wondering why he sent me his address. Sorry folks, move on without me.
That's too bad Ira, I was looking forward to receiving one of your flies. Where are you heading out to?

#112 ·
I am going to be sending everything out with the flies I have in hand in the next day or so
If I do not have your flies yet you are likely to get them back
I have been waiting to get them all fiirst and it now loos like I may not so away they go...........
tight lines everyone keep and eye on your mail box

#114 ·
Kelvin, I still need that address I asked for on the 27th. I forgot about mailing the flies this past weekend, so I won't hold that against you :) I will overnight them to you.

Damn, I just saw that you live in Seattle. I coulda' dropped them off in person last weekend.....

#115 ·
I'm a loser. I have lost the flies. I might have taken them with me this weekend to the West side, meaning to mail them from there. Anyway, I can't find them. Have to go to work right now, but I'll look again when I get home. Kelvin, let me know if it's okay to send them out tomorrow in case I find them. With what I have going on, I don't think I have time to re-tie soon enough for you to wait. I apologize everyone.

#118 ·
thanks guys

I love tying small flies but dealing with several dozen at a time was something

I am pretty booked the next several weeks so they are all going out in next day or so

if your flies were not in hand today they are headed back to you

I had extras so I threw some into various envelopes so be careful when you open yours

I did keep as few extras as invited

all in all a great swap

if you are for any reason unhappy with what you got PM me and I will give you Dry Fly Larry's mailing address and he will send you an autograph and a certificate suitable for framing

Thanks everyone!

#119 ·
thanks guys

I love tying small flies but dealing with several dozen at a time was something

I am pretty booked the next several weeks so they are all going out in next day or so

if your flies were not in hand today they are headed back to you

I had extras so I threw some into various envelopes so be careful when you open yours

I did keep as few extras as invited

all in all a great swap

if you are for any reason unhappy with what you got PM me and I will give you Dry Fly Larry's mailing address and he will send you an autography and a certificate suitable for framing

Thanks everyone!
Huh???????

#131 ·
Speaking of "dog at my homework" excuses, I want to apologize to Kelvin and everyone else again. I still haven't found those flies. May be small consolation to you folks that I can't even use them myself, but at least it's something.

#137 ·
Have not received mine in the mail yet. Since moving, I haven't trusted the new mailman........I haven't received any "forwarded" mail since I moved 1-1/2 months ago. Spoke to both PO's about it also. Very strange. But Kelvin has my new address.

#139 ·
Kelvin,

I'm a bit curious as well. I know I invited you to keep any extra flies (those destined for folks who didn't complete the swap), but not all of the flies and the box. Did you send them? If you need my return address, shoot me a PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.