Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood Cooking Stove

932 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  dryflylarry 
#1 ·
$650 -- This is a Mound City woodstove. Firebox is great condition and the stove works fine. Some tenderloving care and a little cleanup would give someone a nice stove for their cabin. This has not been used for the last 10 years and is collecting dust

#5 ·
Oh, boy, memories, memories, memories. I would swear that was the one from my parents' cabin up near Rimrock Lake. Fire that thing up and the whole place warmed quick. Guess whose job it was to get up and get it going at 6:00 a.m. in the middle of winter with three feet of snow outside? I hope it sells quick for you Larry.

#6 ·
What?!!!!!! No one knows how to do a little dusting and cleanup? No one has a cabin???! Perhaps I'll put 2 hours of work into this, dust the dust off from my workshop, and double the price! Apparently I didn't ask enough!!

#8 ·
Larry you are selling this all wrong. repost this with a title like this "Great gift idea for the wife" tell her she can lose weight and get exercise by splitting wood before she cooks your dinner. or better yet "not enough time to go fishing, try this do it yourself divorce kit, comes with a a road kill recipe book and advice on chewing hides to make softer blankets"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.