Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

SSFF Growlers have arrived!!

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  sixfinger 
#1 ·
SSFF growlers have arrived and they look great! They're perfect for stuffing in your pack for you and a fishing buddy.

The Fish Tale brewery promotion starts today. We are having a kick-off night at the Olympia Fish Tale Brew Pub tomorrow night (Saturday night), come join us, drink beer and support SRC conservation in the south Puget sound.

For more in for on the conservation project you can check out our project page at
http://www.southsoundflyfishers.org/2013/09/18/srcprojectinfo/

To get your hands on a growler (and to support the project) you can go to our donation page and donate $15 or more.
You then can pick you growler up at these locations:
Olympia Fish Pub -available now
Everett Fish Pub- available 10-02-13
Bellevue Orvis Shop- available 10-02-13

Just bring your paypal receipt in, or if you are at the Orvis shop, they will be collecting money as well.

Thanks for you support!!
SSFF

See less See more
#4 ·
Ok, I stopped by the Everett Pub today and they did not have the growlers. They said I had to pick them up from the SSFF themselves. Bummer for me.
Sorry! you beat me there. I just picked up the growlers last night, I will be dropping them off at the Everett pub and the Orvis store tomorrow, (saturday).
i guess my announcement was a little premature, sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm headed to the Olympia fish pub right now to drop off growlers and to buy a pint of SSFF ale.
Irafly, I definitely owe you a beer.

Ryan

#6 ·
Thanks Ira!
Okay, Growlers are at the Olympia pub. Be sure to buy your growler first on our website and then bring in your receipt, they wont sell the growlers there. Also, there was a little confusion on the donation deal we are getting. SSFF will receive $1 per pint sold at the bar of SSFF ale (which is mighty tasty!) Filling a growler with SSFF wont earn the dollar donation. However! The the growler earns way more for our project anyway just by purchasing one!

I am heading up to everett in the morning to drop off growlers at the Everett Pub.
If you can make it down to the Oly Pub tomorrow night we (ssff) will be there hanging out. I will be able to accept payment for a growler and you can grab one at that time too.

Cheers and tight lines,

ryan

#14 ·
The beer will be available (as SSFF ale) untill the end of the month. The growlers until we sell out. I still have about 70 left. You can still pick them up at both the everret and Olympia pubs, but you have to buy then on our website first and bring in your receipt.
The Bellevue Orvis shop may still have some that you can purchase there as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.