Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    777 Posts
    Yep - we were discussing you not being too active on the board these days and were hoping things were going okay for you. WW and I saw each other at the Mil Creek meeting on opening the Skagit

· that's His Lordship, to you.....
    6,282 Posts
    Haven't bothered in quite a while, true! I'm trying to ski every day it's not actually raining. I decided not to engage liberals on the forum-not worth my time. things have gotten so polarized, I don't need the aggravation. Thanks for the thoughts though! I'm logging lots of elevation here, but feeling it!

· Registered
    777 Posts
    Hey are you doing OK - just checking in on ya. WW and I were talking about you at the Skagit meeting (all good)

6,282 Posts
    Chris, you sure you got the right guy? What's this Skagit meeting you're talking about?

· Registered
    113 Posts
    Hi Alex thank you for your post and your sense of humor I would gladly wet a line with you anytime. Did I read correctly that you live in Leavenworth?

6,282 Posts
    Thanks, and true, I'm ensconced in LederHosenLand-thankfully outside the city limits!! My yodeling skills are below par though.......

6,282 Posts
    thanks, Kim; We're aware of the funding source for this-Harriet Bullit here in Leavenworth. fortunately, she's not in good health

· Registered
    204 Posts
    Mr, Mac D- Like how you think, if you venture out east in MT look me up because I'll have a seat open for you.

· The Breaker of Tippets and Arrows
    97 Posts
    Hi Alex,
    Thanks again for the great float on the Yakima. It was great meeting you and Patrick and getting my ass handed to me by the river! Great people, great times! Count me in for Project Healing Waters.

6,282 Posts
    HI, Bob; I'm back on line with the arm now, just a little stiffness. Tested a new pack and hunting boots yesterday, but wasn't able to go very far, only a little over a mile and a half. Picked the wrong socks, and my heels began to blister. Otherwise, the ankles are doing ok, and I should be able to do a high buck hunt this September! I did notice some arthritis in my hip joints, though. Golden years, my ass!!! I take glucosamine/chondroitin for my joints, but it takes at least a month to see any benefit. Hope your hips will get better!

· Still truckless now farther away
    1,735 Posts
    Alex how are you doing? your shoulder getting there? wish my hips were?on top of that every thing else is giving up now. one illness after another. best of luck with your health.

· Retired Mod
    10,914 Posts
    No idea yet how many soldiers we have. We probably won't know right until the week before. So if you wanted to go to the Banquet that's fine. But we have no ideas yet on total people.

· Registered
    4,190 Posts
    Alex - the Yak has been slow in the afternoon, some success on dark stonefly nymphs, pheasant tail dropper. Early evening into dark is where its at - I floated down to Big Pines yesterday and did well along the banks - I'm not the only one either, there was plenty of company around.

Derek
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…