Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    131 Posts
    I have an 8 Wt Sage XI 2 Factory built, i am the original owner. My friend left me his so now I have 2 and plan to keep his. One of the wraps on the female section came loose a bit and it was fixed with a bit of Hard as Nails. No other issues major finish issues.

· Fishon
    1,609 Posts
    For how much will you let it go?

· Registered
    131 Posts
    I don't know what they are going for, what do you think is fair?

· Registered
    299 Posts
    Hey I will be at southworth in the morning again. Are you going to be there. I still have the bag of material. If you are I will give it to you, if not then I will mail it after I'm done fishing.

· Fishon
    1,609 Posts
    Yeah, I'll be there in the morning! I hope the Salmon are in closer!

· Registered
    299 Posts
    hey i am putting 6 dozen dumbbell eyes in there for you as well. don't worry i my them by the thousands. 3 dozen 5/32 and 3 dozen 3/16. materials in the mail monday.
    Reactions: Alexander

· Fishon
    1,609 Posts
    Wow man!! Thanks a lot!!! :). Was good seeing you this morning. I'm contemplating going out again tomorrow morning, just not sure where yet. How was Purdy? I went back to my spot and had two fish rise to the popper but no commitments. :(. Oh, did those pics of this morning turn out?

· Registered
    299 Posts
    yeah the pics came out okay. you can see his head out of the water well and thrashing good. also purdy was very slow i was there about 30min and did not see a thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…