Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Bozeman, Montana
    349 Posts
    Anil, I will take the Sage XP 590-2 rod you have listed as long a it includes the original tube, sock and the blank is in decent shape.

Give a PayPal total for shipping to Bozeman, Montana Thanks
    G

·
    Hey Anil - Saw in an old post you were looking to unload some Patagonia River Salt jackets. Any still available?

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Hi, just found out how to send a PM (I hope).

I am interested in the 7wt switch rod. Is it available? Can offer $150.
    Sean

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Interested in the LS2 reel you have posted in the classifieds...would the $175 get it mailed to Pocatello ID?

Brad
    schrbra2@gmail.com

· Registered
    232 Posts
    A suggestion may be to post this info on Spey Pages too. A number of us in Alaska read that and buy outside when we can't find it here...

· Senior Moment
    5,467 Posts
    Anil - You're probably way ahead of me here but in regards to your recent burglary, you might have one of your (remote, not too obvious) friends post a WTB on a fairly specific item you've lost. I'm terribly sorry you've been hit again. I hope it wasn't anyone here but it's a wide net. Best of luck.
    David

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Anil,
    I ordered some Shock and Awe flies for Tuna from the Puget Sound Fly website on July 30th. I paid with Pay Pal, and the money should have cleared just fine. I have not heard anything yet. I have called the store and left a message as well, but no response yet. I leave for my tuna trip next Friday afternoon, so they would need to be in the mail box here by Thursday in order for them to be useful. Please respond and let me know how I can get those flies ASAP, or my money back.

Sean

· Senior Moment
    5,467 Posts
    Anil - FYI
    Fishing for kings & halibut was excellent at Ucluelet this weekend. I know you and a few others target Neah Bay & thought it might be useful info. Quite a few Coho but most were wild & therefore released. We were using gear.
    Someday I might like to hook up with you if you're guiding on the coast.
    Later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…