Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    15 Posts
    Blue-I use the Outlaw Predator to fish the flats in bays. I have to race the incoming tide back to the beach so as not to get into deep water.I hop on when the water gets deep and row to shallower water. My question for you is how the "boat" will row and handle directly into a slight chop and a 10-12 mph breeze. If you have experience in these conditions on a big lake I could use your input.
    Regards
    Herb

· Registered
    1,245 Posts
    Blue,

Check out the thread in Watercraft on Buyer Beware. It's our old buddy, River Runn'r, fully exposed.

· Jeff W.
    129 Posts
    Blue, I just took a look at your blog and loved it. It made me long for my old stomping grounds. I was born and raised in the SLC area fishing the Provo, Weber, canyon creeks, the Uintas, Deer Creek, and of course, "the Berry". I currently live in the Seattle area and cover all the water I can, but it's a completely different game here (still working on landing my first metalhead).
    :beathead:
    Anyway, thanks for the trip down memory lane. :thumb:

Jeff Wagner, a.k.a. guitarfisher

· Registered
    1,270 Posts
    I have a photo bucket account that I store my pictures. I found this animated picture and I clicked on the picture, then went to file and saved the picture in my regular on line photos (on my Macbook I have iphoto)
    Once there, I then save it to photo bucket. Once there, click on the last strip (IMG) and copy it. Go to the post or whatever and paste it.
    Let me know if this helps
    Blue

· Just waiting on warmer weather, .......
    187 Posts
    I have a miserable time trying to upload regular pics, & here you've got a video of juggling balls that turns into an animated cartoon.
    Care to show how ya do that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…