(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    157 Posts
    Going to the old mil restaurant about 730 before going to rockport

· Registered
    5,574 Posts
    Chris,

My plans have changed. I'm fishing the Met. Wed thru Sun. If you are interested, let me know. I'm pretty locked in to it. I was not able to swing the CW.
    cds

· Registered
    5,574 Posts
    Chris,

No Oct.1 to the CW. I think I'll hit the Methow around Oct. 20 w/ my 7 year old. We'll se how this goes.

cds

· Registered
    4,836 Posts
    Trevor, I've kinda been out of the loop, but there should be lots of pinks west side of San Juan or west beach Whidbey or up round Suart island. A buddys been getting kings moochin in admiralty, Have not been out myself.

Chris

· Happy to be home in the NW
    146 Posts
    Chris,
    A buddy of mine bought a 19 ft. boat last year. We are planning to go for some pinks this weekend. Have you heard of much action up that way, or should I talk him into coming south a little way. Maybe Whidbey area.

Thanks,
    Trevor

· Registered
    4,836 Posts
    I don't think they do, the new steward coordinator said he would really like to get some more people on the rivers up here. Will Atlas has been their guy up here but he's going to school in B.C. I know how it is with work and family, I've been pretty busy myself, no worries. It would be nice to have a few more guys involved. Thanks for the reply, I hope you can find the time.

Chris

· Registered
    777 Posts
    Chris - I got your message - Thanks. I will look that info up in the fall, I am stacked with work and the family right now and am having a hard time finding fishing time right now. Do you know if they have someone for the Skagit right now.
    Chris

· Team Umiak
    412 Posts
    Hey Chris,
    Your flies have inspired me. I know that you lack a shop close, so I was wondering where you purchase your tieing materials. Steel, thread, tinsel, feathers, hair..you know what you use to create the flies. In your opinine is the Irish Angler kits a way to go?
    I have 2 books coming in the mail this week..
    "Spey Flies and Dee Flies: Their History & Construction" John Shewey
    "Steelhead Flies" John Shewey
    I'll be pouring over them for a couple of months or so to come up with some ideas of what I may be able to try. I am an absolute novice at fly tying, so this is a big step for me. Any assistance you can provide would be much appreciated.
    Thanx in advance.
    Eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…