Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · AKA Joe Willauer
    2,115 Posts
    hey connor, you been getting out steelhead fishing at all? i moved out to montana, so wont be back to wa till this spring. we'll have to get together and fish then.

· Banned
    922 Posts
    Last I heard there was talk about merging the two clean-up projects. Cle Elum shop and said 17th clean-up.
    I have not seen or heard much about the clean-up on the 17th in a while.
    Bill.

· AKA Joe Willauer
    2,115 Posts
    Hey dude, i wont be back till the end of september, and ill be on a steelhead river somewhere for the month of october. then probably back to mt, i don't think im going to move back to washington, not sure yet though.

· Registered
    306 Posts
    My pleasure. 4" long black woolly buggers with black rubber legs will draw the big boys out from the wood work. You can make them or pick them up a Kaufmann's

· Registered
    2,309 Posts
    Enjoyed meeting you and your dad last weekend! No big about the Fox Island thing, no big at all man. I slayed em somewhere thereabouts in my boat recently :) Let me know some time your gonna be on the wet side, maybe it'll work to do a little fishin'.

· Banned
    922 Posts
    Hey Kid Connor,
    I'm fishing RFC Tomorrow any suggestions other than the usual skuds, bunny leach, & DF Nymphs?

· Banned
    922 Posts
    Connor. lets do it again very soon. Lets try to set something up during Skwala season.
    Ha Ha I got the cookies.

· Banned
    922 Posts
    Connor. I'm Looking forward to our trip Saturday.2/28 Clean up day.
    I will call you on this Sunday and set Time and place, most likely at KOA.
    Have a great weekend. I'm also STOKED!!!
    Bill.

· Banned
    922 Posts
    Good Connor, It's going good..Shoot me your address via pm or email and I will send you over the Kiwi Camo DVD for Loan..
    Bill..

· Banned
    922 Posts
    Conner good to hear from you, I'm still willing to take you and your dad on a Yakima float anytime we can get together, My # is still the same call anytime..
    BD.

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Hey Connor:
    I hope that all is well. Just finnished fishing Douglas creek and had a blast.
    See you soon.
    Pat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…