Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    46 Posts
    Hope this is the right spot for this info Jerry, for the 2-Fly 2018, ...this would be my 2nd time
    David Ward
    425 478-8691
    outbackphoto@juno.com
    Arriving 9/8 early am...ready for breakfast.
    Just me and my clackacraft.

· Registered
    137 Posts
    Hi Jerry -

If you find that you do have the Fenwick FF79 and FF84 rods, I am very interested.

Once again, thank you.

Bob

· Retired Mod
    10,914 Posts
    I'm in Portland until Sunday. I won't be able to look until next week.

· Registered
    85 Posts
    Jerry, I've got a seldom used G.Loomis spey rod that I'd like to donate. Are there any drop-off points here in SW Washington? Thanks, Ed

· Registered
    152 Posts
    I accepted a donation which was dropped off to me at Patrick's. This was because the donor didn"t know how to give PHW donations. I will it to Chuck Tye. Patrick's doesn't want to be the collector for donations in the future but I live right behind the shop and donations can be dropped off with me if I am home or left on my porch which is out of sight of the public. Phone 2062912444 or email at fishbum@seanet.com.

· Plus Member
    8 Posts
    Jerry,
    Please delete all my personal information form your website. I have been receiving 300 to 400 email per day from your website. I appears you have been hacked. I would like my account closed.

Michael Trask

· Retired Mod
    10,914 Posts
    Talk to Chris Scoones. I can only delete posts
    G

·
    I am trying to get a ballpark value on a flyrod that my wife's best friend unfortunately inherited with the passing of her husband. It is an 8ft Kunnan advantage 72807 linw wt 6-7. Any help would be appreciated

· Banned
    140 Posts
    Hi Jerry , I am new on this Great site and I need some advice , is there a phone number that I can reach you on to explain my problem ? or you can call me I need a few questions answered Thank You Mike 201-759-9789

· Retired Mod
    10,914 Posts
    Yes, . I'll call in a bit

· Retired Mod
    10,914 Posts
    I've called several times. No luck.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey Jerry, A voice from the past here, I recently moved to Gig Harbor, extremely complicated life story, fresh re-start goin on now. Spent a couple hours on the phone tonight, learned a lot, Grey One told me to say hi....

· Retired Mod
    10,914 Posts
    Name sounds super familiar. Where in GH did you move?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    60th St CT, off of 38th, a quiet street close to uptown. I visit the silver's on Fox Island sand spit frequently, two weeks ago the Queets and Salmon creek, and the steelhead remain elusive. I love it here....

· Retired Mod
    10,914 Posts
    Ok, I know that area well. That's my old route.

· Registered
    54 Posts
    Hi Jerry, do you need any flies for the upcoming spring? Also, I sent a large package with several bags of flies and lines, a few books, fly tying materials etc. I never heard back from the message I sent you, just curious if you got them? My name is Nathan Sundine.

· Veðrfölnir
    5,371 Posts
    Hey can we have a recipes sub forum? Some pretty damn good talent, in the collective we have here.

· Registered
    294 Posts
    Hi Jerry
    Hope all is well. Who do I contact to have my old ID reinstated which was Hal Eckert. In December for some reason I could not reset my password and the ID was suspended. I think the PW resets may have been being sent to an old email address. My current email address is
    eckhal1@att.net. The Deep Swing ID I am now using also has this email address which can be deleted.
    Thanks and Best Regards
    Hal Eckert

· Want more time on the water
    87 Posts
    Hello Jerry

Writing to let you know we'll be doing part II of this event on the 5th of December. Still have lots of items unsold, along with a bunch of materials, tools, boat equipment etc. We're about $330.00 or so going to PHWFF and this should add some more (need the name and address of who to send the check to). I will post the ad this weekend. Please confirm receipt to this heads up.

Arnie 360--621-0326

87 Posts
    Got it Jerry. Enjoy Indian Summer and give me a call when it works for you.

87 Posts
    Hi Jerry

I am helping a late friend's widow liquidate her husband's estate. We are ready to run a fly fishing /man cave garage sale, with 10% going to PHWFF. I have the set-up/day-of support covered. Ideally I would like to use the WFF board to advertise, but I wanted to talk to you. I can be reached via this board or on my cell at 360-621-0326. Please email or call me.

Thank you! Arnie (Lett)

· Retired Mod
    10,914 Posts
    I'm hoping this goes through. I'm at my cabin on vacation. Will email this weekend when I get home

· Amateur Angler, Scotch Aficionado
    70 Posts
    Hello Jerry,

I was referred your way by another member here. I am located in the JBLM area and relatively new to fly fishing. How can I get involved with Project Healing Waters? I would love to meet up with some like minded folks and pick their brains on local fishing. Thanks!

-Matt

· Registered
    192 Posts
    Jerry, an older post of mine has been locked. I posted about wanting to buy 906-4 Winston BIIX. I'd like to bump it up to the top of the classified again? Can I, or you, do that?

· Veni, Vidi, Fishi
    86 Posts
    Jerry,
    Who would i need to contact to see if the WFFF could host our fly fishing club forum. Access to it would be based on if they were a member of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and the forum would only be seen by Overlake Club Members? We would identify a moderator for the forum.

· Registered
    181 Posts
    Hi Jerry,
    I read a recent post you made about donating fly tying materials. I run a fly fishing program at Blaine Middle School. We're in our fifth year now and are always on the lookout for materials. I can be reached at school at 360-332-8226 ext. 1203 or email at kjohnson@blainesd.org. If you need references, Rick Todd or Ed Megill will vouch for us.
    Thanks,
    Ken Johnson
    Blaine Middle School
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…