Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• G

·
    Thanks for inviting me on the float yesterday. I had a good time, even though the fishing was slow. It was a lot better then trying to wade. I hope to see you on the water again.

Kentin

· if it's not this, then what?
    330 Posts
    Hello,

I just joined last week. Not new to fly fishing though. I entered a new post to qualify for membership.

thanks,

NW_Flyfisher

· displaced Alaskan
    85 Posts
    Luke 77,
    I'm new to the WFF site and forum. But have begun actively reading and posting. Just found it this summer. Would like to join the Private Flyfishing Report the forum said you moderate, but am still not clear on how to go about joining the discussion groups. Can you help or direct me in what I need to do? Thanks.

· Registered
    465 Posts
    PS the fish in my profile photo was released! (caught while stalking in high bear grass in Alaska last summer...). I don't kill wild trout or steelhead and advocate catch and release always.

· Registered
    465 Posts
    Greetings, My name is Joe Coakley, aka Reeltrout. I have been a fly fishing addict since 1969 and moved to the Northwest 13 years ago to follow my passion for steelhead and trout on the fly. I have way too many fly rods and not enough time to use them. I prefer fishing with a small group of people who share the same appreciation for the beauty of the Northwest. I just bought a pontoon boat and also a 5 wt spey rod which I need to get out and use.

· Registered
    380 Posts
    hey Luke

still need to visit you in the east river... awesome ideas fr info. sharing.. where do I sign up? please pm me thanks jimmy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…