Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Not Quite A Luddite, But Can See One From Here
    1,433 Posts
    Ed...

Sounds like we have the makings of a swap. In the meantime, depending on when you're going to be in Bremerton, we may be able to meet Monday morning. My morning is pretty open, and my first set appointment is noon at Bangor. I'll put the rod-reel case in my trunk, along with your rod. I do want to be sure you know that that case is sized for a three-piece rod. It's perfect for a nine-footer, would surely work for an 8-footer, and I suppose you could probably use it for a four-piece rod, 8 or 9 foot, but you'd end up putting two sections in one "sleeve." I used it a lot, but to the best of my knowledge, never put gear back into it that was wet, and it really is in very good to new condition. At any rate, I'd be happy for you to take a look at it, and I sure could used some fins.

Talk to you soon.

· Long Lost Member
    20,408 Posts
    Mike,

I got home late today having left my phone at home. I got your message but did not get home until about 10:30. If the aftermarket tube does not accomodate the reel I might be interested in the tube that you just put on the classified section. I have three sets of fins, the Omegas I'm keeping, the Force Fins I'm selling and a set of Creek Company fins that you are welcome to!

I want to start storing my rods in combo tubes, not factory tubes so that the reels are already installed and more ready to go. I've got a few, but I'm thinking I could use some more.

I'll try to call you on Monday. I'll be in Bremerton early and then off to Bainbridge for the rest of the day and evening.

Ed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…