Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 1 review)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    830 Posts
    Send your email back to me and I will send the money on to you.

Just out of curiosity, Do you happen to know a 6foot 5 inch or so resident of your neck of the woods named John. Former cop if I remeber correctly. I met him fishing the runners in Yellowstone a few years ago. Seemed like a very nice guy. He covered the water really fast with those long legs.

· Registered
    1,191 Posts
    No, I don’t know him. My name is also John, but I’m a lot shorter than that and never was a cop. However, I‘m planning to be in Yellowstone and surrounding area in September to fish for those runners.

· Registered
    1,191 Posts
    I'll try to see him sometime today and ask the boat's status. I'll let you know what I find out, including his contact info then.

· Registered
    160 Posts
    Do you have the contact info for your friend who may want to sell his boat. I have a buddy looking to buy and I'm in Montana. He is in Bozeman.

· Registered
    160 Posts
    I traded by drifter in for an adipose a little while back. I can give you the low down on the main differences if you like, or better yet we could get together sometime and take it out. I'm in Lolo, so PM me if you want some info on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…