Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    10 Posts
    Do you have the 8wt CPX Switch still available? If so do you have info on condition/photos??

Let me know, really interested!

Thanks

Joe

· "junkyard spey"
    517 Posts
    Hey Adam, If I have another rod by the end of Jan do you mind if I sell the one I have set aside for you? Poppy

· Registered
    4,117 Posts
    That Mecca/Warm Springs area is great around now. I've seen pics of 25-30 inchers but they're above warm springs in the private water. There's no good reason why that river doesn't kick out trophy rainbows. Never understood it, especially with the special regs. Thanks for the update.
    G

·
    Quick question Sir,

I have a Lamson Litespeed 3 that I got for a good deal. It probably is overkill for the loop multi 9ft 6in, 6wt I purchased that I asked you about recently...Or would it work?

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

· born and raised in the Beartooths
    179 Posts
    Where are you staying thursday night. Reid and I are herading over on Thursday morning and want to know if you want to hook up and do a little boozing. let me know

· Registered
    48 Posts
    Allright so I'm getting quickly sold on these reels and I again appreciate your advice. Now I was lookin at the opti for a 7/8 steelhead rod and perhaps a composite model for a 6 wt. Would that be a good idea? I'm not sure about the composites shelf life but I also don't plan on using it for a hundred years. Aren't they less than 150? I believe the opti to be around 250? Sorry for the barrage of questions but I was told your the guy to talk to. Again thank you

· I ain't broke but brother I am badly bent
    225 Posts
    Adam..nice to meet you in the cafe in forks last week. Hope you had productive fishing...i got my ass kicked!

· Registered
    333 Posts
    Pan...looking for a little more advice (on lines, this time), if you would care to give it. For Wenatchee/Methow starter line...Windcutter, Delta, or Skagit? Keep in mind that line control is most important to me. If you would like..I'd be interested in any comments you might have on any of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…