Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    2 Posts
    RicK; I just floated the river August 16, 2010 with a local guide that lives in Plains. We began about 9 miles from Quinn's resort & spa. My wife and I had an outstanding day. Water was perfect. Started
    fishing at 1PM with my wife Sue and left the river at 8PM. We landed 16 fish, hooked and missed another 10 and got another 25 hits between us. Cought mostly cutthroat , rainbows and 2 browns all the fish were in the 16- 21 inch range. I have fished many rivers in the past 35 years. This was by far
    one of the best ever. No other boats on the rive that day, and the guide was one of the best I every had, and very helpful to my wife who is a pretty good with a fly rod. Used only two different Hoppers
    orange and back and a black and white all barbless both from the Montana fly company. I will be back next august to get that monster brown I lost.

Phil Emma
    Sarasota Florida.

· Registered
    278 Posts
    Rick
    I'm in no rush to get rid of it. Before I bought it I was watching a used one on ebay and it went for 154. plus shipping. Which is why I bought it new for 199. I dont really want to deal with the fees involved with ebay though. So I'm firm on my price right now. Its not that important to get rid of it. I've already spent the money and it might come in handy for a back packing trip later down the road. I just put it on here to satisfy the ol' lady for buying a new pack. I bought the william and joseph confluence. Its great but dosn't have even close to all the storage this one does. its a Snazzy vest, lots of bells and whistles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…