Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    321 Posts
    I'll take the Fisher if it is still available. Shipping would be to Sacramento. Would make a great light steelhead/shad rod here for the american.

Thanks,
    Russell

· Sculpin Enterprises
    3,415 Posts
    Hi Salmo,
    Wouldn't it be correct to explain (type slowly...) to the Gamefishing folks on the Cowlitz thread that as long as there were wild rainbows above the dams, the steelhead in the Cowlitz River can never go extinct genetically.
    Steve

· Registered
    15,635 Posts
    Good point. Didn't think of that at the time.

· Outta Here
    3,905 Posts
    Sg...it's more fun to head a troll's thread in a completely different direction and ignore his juvenile antics.

· Registered
    15,635 Posts
    Hey Charles, I just replied to Chris' message about the Feb Skagit outing. I'm planning to call and reserve one of the cabins this week. Yeah, splitting the cost would be good. I was gonna' find out how they're set up first, in case there isn't more than one bed per cabin. I haven't fished much since I started house building in July, but am off beginning Dec. 11-31 cuz of use-or-lose that I haven't taken off.

The house in coming well. I'm going over to finish sheathing the last garage gable end after I get off the computer. The house has roof sheeting as of Friday, and shingles will be delivered Tues., with roofer coming Wed. I think. And plumber the week after. It's really been moving the last 3 weeks. And to think I've been putzing around on the garage since July. Apparently the pros know how to get 'er done.

Saw your post about your sled. Are you getting comfortable with it now? Sounds like a good set up. Is it console or tiller steering?

Steve

· Registered
    5,574 Posts
    Are you thinking of attending Mr. DeLeones Skagit get together? I am likely to but would rather split a room than eat it myself.

I hope the house is coming along well.

cds

· Registered
    5,574 Posts
    Steve,

Great post regarding McCain/ Palin.

I caught a limit of crab this morning. No silvers showed so the 8 wt. was never assembled but, I am pleased to report that Isabella stayed out on the boat for 4 hours and wanted to stay longer. I doubt she'll ever be a steelheader but there is hope. Maybe she'll be able to fish the salt with me. I'm a happy man today.

I hope the house is going well.

cds
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…