Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · BigDog
    3,559 Posts
    Paul -

Would you take $180 for the Hardy lightweight and extra spool?
    I think I'm a bit shy about your description as "in fair shape" and the obvious ding in the spare spool in the second pic.

Dick Olmstead

· was Pram-Man
    779 Posts
    Paul, I work in Kent and get off at 4:00. I could throw the cart in the back of my truck. Let me know. Thanks.

· Fish On!
    259 Posts
    Hi Paul,
    Love your new pram. In the photo I see what looks like a wheel setup to transport your pram. What kind is it and how do you like it? Also, did you ever get that King salmon cleaned up and on the wall? Can't wait to get after the lings.
    Regards,
    Dick Larson

· Registered
    2,839 Posts
    Hey Dick, I didnt the Kenai king touched up but it's on my living room wall. Once I finish my office/fly tying room it will be relocated. The dolly is made by Paddleboy, I believe it's a heavy lifter? It's ok, but wish the wheels were bigger for better use in sand and bogs. I have a new line set up for Lings. Maybe I can join you guys in May for some fun. Paul

· Jumpin Jersey Joe
    83 Posts
    Hey Paul,
    Joe here. I respect you and feel this may be good for me and my guests. Paul, can you tell me if this woukld wuld work well on the Beaverhead and Big hole in MT?
    I would also use it for local lakes for guests, the Lewis and possible Kalama. Let me know your thouths, I am very interested and have been drooling over your boat for a while now.....
    Thanks Paul.
    Joe Coletta 360-608-5523 In Dillon now, from Vancouver WA.

· Registered
    2,839 Posts
    I am hoping to be on Lenice either the 3rd or the 4th. Look for me in the green Spring Creek Pram, come over and say hello.

· Addicted to flyfishing
    500 Posts
    When are you gonna head over there? I'm thinking of heading over there the 4th or 5th. Hopefully You will be there too so I can finally meet the expert behind the great posts.

Ryan, AKA Ryfly

· Registered
    58 Posts
    Hey Paul,
    My name is Gregg and I live in Sonoma County 1 hour north of San Francisco. I fish on the bay and delta for stripers and LMB on my Klamath 16' and Mako 19'. I will be in Seattle for buisness on the 28th and 29th. I would like to beach fish for cuts or hookup with someone that has a skiff. I can pay for all expenses plus a dinner of your choice. If you or someone you know can show me the ropes I would really appreciate it. I will be packing my 6 wt.

Regards, Gregg C 707-567-1509 greggh@sonic.net

· Addicted to flyfishing
    500 Posts
    That was a nice looking silver. Where on the Penninsula are you? I have a place down on Case inlet that has an Awesome SRC spot and I have gotten some good silvers there as well. I am always looking for someone new to fish to enrich my fishing knowledge and gain new friends. Sounds hokey but its always good to find new fishing and drinking buddies.

Ryfly AKA Ryan Mast

· "Swing Flies, Be Happy."- Write 2 Fly-Fish
    83 Posts
    Thanks again for taking me out fishing today! I had a blast!

· Registered
    273 Posts
    Hi Paul, I've been thinking about you man. Especially after you posting those awesome salmon pictures from Alaska!!!! Nice! I'm almost done with this Fire Academy. Three more weeks. I haven't done any fishing but guys from my club said it's good! I'll PM you here shortly for more info.

· Team Infidel
    154 Posts
    Paul, I haven't been able to free myself from work since I've been back from Oregon but am considering fishing on Friday or Saturday. Have you heard any salmon news lately?

Oregon's fishing was suprisingly slow on the McKenzie and Umpqua but fish were caught in both places. Did you do Alaska yet?

Let me know what's happening.

Jeff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…