10th Anniversary of the Klinks Williams Lake Resort Shriners Fishing Derby-Sunday May 19th

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Jmills81, May 13, 2013.

1. Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +103 / 0
    Howdy everyone,

This Sunday is the 10th anniversary of the Klinks Resort at WIlliams Lake Fishing Derby to benefit the Shriners Hospital.

$10 bucks per angler and all money raised goes to the Shriners. In the 9 year history of the event, we've raised somewhere in the neighborhood of $35,000.

It's extremely family friendly, the lake is stuffed with fish and while not the most fly fishing specific event, it's so much fun to watch kiddo's with smiles on their faces as they weigh their fish hoping to win

We've got hundreds of dollars in prizes from Bi Mart and tons of additional prizes including rods, reels, etc

Hope to see you there, we'd love to break the $40K mark in our 10 year anniversary year

Thanks!
  2. David Dalan 69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E

Walla Walla, WA
    Ratings: +619 / 0
    Klinks is great. If I was closer I would bring all my rugrats to play on the 19th.
  3. Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Spokane, WA
  4. Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Spokane, WA
    one more bump before the event date. Seriously through, its a pile of fun. I've 600 bucks in Bi Mart Gift Cards to give away, 30 rod reel combos for the kids, and more schwag than I know what to do with.

Looking for a lake to take your kids to where you know they're going to have a great time and catch a pile of fish, Williams is it!
  5. Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Spokane, WA
    calling Wayne Jordan!
    rwbailey05 likes this.