2011 NW PHWFF 2 fly tournament

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, May 18, 2011.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +689 / 5
  2. bitterroot Love vintage graphite!

Montana
    Ratings: +215 / 1
    I'm afraid that if I join Facebook I'll be stalked by a bunch of old girlfriends. :rofl: I trust that you will also post updates here , Jerry? Please? The last thing I need is a bunch of old cougars chasing me down!:rofl:
  3. J.Michelle Swope Yes, I said "bobi-cator"

Olympia, WA
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    I'd like to volunteer me and my boat!
  4. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +895 / 0
    I expect to be able to row by then also!
  5. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I'm thinking boats and shuttles will be the big need this year. So if you have a boat that can fish two, be ready to row. :)
  6. Dave Alberts Member

Lakewood, WA
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    Jerry/Chuck--
    My pass is approved...! Count me in...mentor/coach, shuttle driver, camp bitch...What ever you need! I will also have a couple of items to add to the prize pool.

Dave
  7. DonChilds Have Spey Will Travel

Sedro-Woolley, WA
    Ratings: +21 / 0
    Hi Jerry
    My pass has also been approved. I have no boat but, will do whatever you need me to do. I should show up on Friday night and am good for the weekend.

Don
  8. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ok, great Don. WIll put you down for helping out.

On another note. Chuck and I will be doing some recon work on the Yak this weekend. Squaring some stuff up, talking with shops/guides, and of course our gameplan for the 2 fly.
  9. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,507 / 9
    Time to step the two fly up a notch...river=yakima...lake=maybe Cady...beach=Hood Canal or Puget Sound...
    Total Two Fly Domination Tournament.
  10. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    LOL Ed. How's about we just fish the Yak hard and I feed you all well?

Did our recon. Went great and caught fish! Not a lot but found soft seems and willing fish through that massive hatch.
  11. Kcahill Active Member

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +262 / 2
    I ended up reserving one of the cabins up there since it was cheaper then buying a tent, if there is anybody else that doesnt have a tent this thing says it sleeps 6 so shoot me a PM or give me a call(and yes I realize I am probably the only person on these forums that does not own a tent)
  12. JS Active Member

Ratings: +47 / 0
    Jerry, I think that Joe got to you about me running him and my brother (he is in the Army and will most likely deploy again in the winter) in my boat. Let me know if you need any info, or help with anything else.
    Jarad
  13. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
  14. surfnsully Active Member

Happy Valley, OR
    Ratings: +43 / 0
    I would love to participate but I have a 50th wedding anniversary to attend for my wife's parents that day. I will send $20 via check and hope to join you next year with my boat :)

Scott
  15. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Thanks, appreciate it Scott. Understand about the 50th, it's a great cause but that's a much bigger occasion to celebrate. Look forward to having you at the event next year. :)
  16. Kcahill Active Member

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +262 / 2
    View attachment 42755

Full case of Yakima Glory, special ordered for the event and ready to be handed out Saturday night or used as a prize....hmm maybe I should get a second case to go with those smoked ribeyes.
  17. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Just a heads up. I will be contacting all of you who are on the list and verifying a few things. :)

BTW, if you are on Facebook and haven't done so, ask to be added to the NW PHWFF 2 Fly group. :)
  18. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    We are under 1 month until the 2 Fly Event. Should be better then last year. :)
  19. Bob Winters New Member

seattle,wa
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    Jerry - I'm really sorry that I'm forced to cancel my participation in this year's event, including allowing access to the river on my property. My cabin was broken into last weekend. In addition to the loss of valuables, vandalism will require repairs prior to my ability to host guests. I am in the process of upgrading my security system to provide quicker police response in the future.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but want you to know that I hope to participate in the future.

Regards, Bob W.
  20. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Responded to your PM. But again I'm so sorry Bob. Sucks. Will pencil you out for this year.