2011 NW PHWFF 2 fly tournament

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, May 18, 2011.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +658 / 5
    2 weeks from today it'll be "GAME ON!". Bring your A game, your appetite, and be ready for a good time. :)

BTW, thanks for the donations. I closed the donation thread. We're good to go foodwise. So no more donations please. The generosity of the board is overwhelming and I can't express my thanks enough (not just in donations for the food, but in gifts for the participants and donating time to this event). You are a class act. :thumb:
  2. Buck "Ride'n Dirty."

Seattle, Wa.
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    Kcahill,
    I sent you a PM, at least you should have one. I'd like to join in on the cabin if there is still room. Are you rowing too? Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Frank.
  3. Kcahill Active Member

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +262 / 2
    You're good plenty of room, I am just going to be ferrying and helping around the camp I believe. I PMd you my number.

KC
  4. Buck "Ride'n Dirty."

Seattle, Wa.
    Anyone fishing on Friday? Anyone want to go? Maybe something quick, Big horn to Red's or something like that.
  5. Rod Wittner Active Member

West Richland, WA
    Ratings: +57 / 1
    I am game for Friday. I have the day off and plan to be at the KOA by noon or so. I am bringing my boat, so I have room for one or two others that would be willing to split time on the sticks. Hit me with a pm if you want to hook up and do some fishing on Friday. I would like to opportunity to learn the river more. I have only been in E. WA for a year and a half and have only been on the Yak once so far. Let me know.

Looking forward to this event, it's gonna be great! Can't wait to get out there and help our heros enjoy a day on the river.
  6. jeff bandy Make my day

Edmonds, Wa.
    Ratings: +276 / 1
    I'll be heading over Friday morning as well, with boat. maybe we can work out a shuttle.
  7. Buck "Ride'n Dirty."

Seattle, Wa.
    Jeff and Kcahill,
    Lets do it. I'll be there as quickly as I can on friday too, maybe sooner than noon (traffic dependent). i'll send both of you a PM, and lets get this nailed down so we can get our fish on. thanks guys.
  8. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I'll be there Thursday night. BUT......this kid has alot of work to do Friday. So I'm out for fishing.
  9. bitterroot Love vintage graphite!

Montana
    Ratings: +213 / 1
    I'll be there to help you out on Friday, Jerry!
  10. Kcahill Active Member

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +262 / 2
    I can be there anytime on Friday, fishing will save me from poking around the area fly shops and spending money on gear I dont need :rofl:
  11. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Thank you sir. :)
  12. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Just a heads up. I will be able to access the page. So if you need to contact me, hit me up through PM. I'll check in periodically. :)

Hope to see you all up there in the next couple days. :)
  13. Rod Wittner Active Member

West Richland, WA
    Ratings: +57 / 1
    I plan to be there around noon on Friday, Jerry. Ready to do whatever is needed. See you then.
  14. Stewart Skunk Happens

Spokane
    Ratings: +48 / 0
    My shit is 95% packed up and ready to go. Hook up the boat in the morning and leaving directly after work at 5. I think I'll camp at Big Pine tomorrow and head to the KOA some pont on Friday. If you see a dark blue Honda mini-van with a white drift boat behind it, it's probably me. If you're wondering why he has the music so damn loud, it's definitely me.
  15. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,355 / 9
    I'm 95% packed too. Waiting for the laundry to dry and I'll be 100%. My boat trailer is already hooked up and I'm taking it to work tomorrow. You can all figure out the rest of the story.
  16. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I'm 99.9% packed. Just waiting for my wife to get home and toss what's left of her stuff into her duffle and we'll be on the road. :)
  17. Paul Huston Swinger

WalkingSpeedWater, Yelm Washington
    Ratings: +20 / 0
    You all have fun, and take lots of pictures.

Jerry, Thanks for taking Matthew.
  18. jeff bandy Make my day

Edmonds, Wa.
    Ratings: +276 / 1
    Hope to be on the road in a hour. See you there.
  19. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Anytime Brother! He and B-rad are having a good time already. Will take lots of pics for you. Damned, sucks not having you here again. But we shall make it epic next year. :)