WFF 2012 NW PHWFF 2 Fly event Official signup thread

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +658 / 5
    By the way, I'll be updating this thread with volunteers on the original post.
  2. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

Jerry, I'm in as you need me, planning on the reservation table as before unless you need to change that. Hope to be there three days, Fri and Sat nights. This great event carries the good feelings all year.
  3. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

Jerry I need some contacts for the group in Portland Please, I had Jay's card but now can't find it. Don't remember his last name. I need to negociate a ride to Ellensburg with some one. Thanks
  4. Steve Saville Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +312 / 1
    Jerry, I am available as needed. I will put the dates on the calendar. I don't own a drift boat but will help as a server, camp monitor or parking dude; whatever is needed. I'll reserve a spot at the camp ground.
  5. avs16win Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    In for whatever needs to be done except boat row. Expertise in shuttle running.
  6. Rick Sharp Member

West Richland, WA 99353
    Ratings: +16 / 0
    In with boat
  7. rymo Member

Issaquah, WA
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    Just now reading this sticky. Do you still need people to "do whatever"? If so, I might be able to make it work. I hadn't heard of PHWFF prior to reading this today, but sounds like a great event that I'd love to help out with.

Let me know if you need folks and I'll see if I can get the time cleared with the Mrs.

--Ryan
  8. dfl Active Member

Sequim WA
    Ratings: +130 / 0
    If it ain't rilly rilly simple I require lotsa supervision but I'm in if ys need me. Assume there will be followup telling us where and when?????
  9. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    We always need people. It's still early to tell how many. But need people for shuttles and to shuttle the shuttle drivers. Some around camp stuff, etc.

DFL, on the first post I put up, has the when/where. :)
  10. tediousthumper Hello My name is Thad and Im addicted to flyfishin

Vancouver
    Ratings: +39 / 0
    IN W/BOAT... puddycats!
    orangeradish likes this.
  11. dfl Active Member

Sequim WA
    Ratings: +130 / 0
    See I told you I need supervision. What I meant was where and when do you want us to be to get our job assignments? Would you like someone there early on the 21th to help out or ??? I can be there any time. Will some assignments be made via this site?
  12. Jim Henderson Member

bainbridge island
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Jerry,
    I am in with my boat. Have seats for both front and rear fly fishers, life jackets, and the other required/recommended items. Also have boat/liability insurance. Plan to arrive Friday mid-day and depart Sunday morning. Will help wherever I can.
    Looking forward to another great float with the group.
    Jim H
  13. wadin' boot Donny, you're out of your element...

Wallingford, WA
    Ratings: +1,555 / 0
    Can't make it but can help out with cutting a food/expense check? Pm me Jerry
  14. flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Alright, I'm in! Got Saturday off for sure and am requesting Sunday off. What can I help with? No boat, but I will have cigars and scotch!
  15. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I'll let you guys know your assignments closer to the date. We usually try to sort out who we have, and put them into previous slots (if applicable). We'll slot you into whatever position most needs filled. :) We'll probably always be able to use extra help on setup that Friday. :)

Bill, maybe we can get you to put on some casting demos? Help with shuttles too. Always need little things done. :)
  16. flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Jerry, happy to help out however I can. Planning on coming over on Friday afternoon and can bring rods from Orvis if we need them. Looking forward to it!
  17. Eric Candelaria Member

North Bend, Wa
    Ratings: +22 / 0
    Jerry, insurance is covered and I have a boat available for any two who are willing to chance it on me or anything else I can do for the weekend. I will plan on heading up Friday as soon as I can from North Bend as soon as big brown can let me go! Looking forward to the honor of helping any way I can.
  18. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I took a floater since it's nearly impossible to get an RO from Brown on Fridays.
  19. Steve Call Active Member

Wetside, WA
    Ratings: +182 / 0
    Jerry, change of plans and I'm "in" for this year. Last year I helped in the kitchen and did shuttles. I'm good for whatever you need me to do this year. I'll either arrive Friday night or damn early Saturday.
  20. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ok, great. Updated the lists. Chuck and I are going to be assigning specific jobs this year. Especially those in the kitchen, we'll need you there for serving time. :)