Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Travis Bille, Dec 22, 2013.
Fish with more members from the forum and finish my book.
1. To fish more than 2013.
2. To accomplish #1 with my girls.
3. To accomplish #1 with WFF friends.
4. To accomplish #1 with new WFF friends.
5. To accomplish #1 by being opportunistic and prepared.
Fixed it for you, unless you planned on living an awfully long time. Since your #4 is also one of mine, this is a no excuse year for us to fish. I think I hear Teal calling my name.
Finish my truck rebuild by the end of April.
Get my little niece a bunch more Chinook.
Bring some old school friends together again and get them "back into fly fishing" in central Oregon. Already planning a trip.
Fish Rufus and Omack , already have two different trips planned with two different people.
Target browns more!
I've never been much of a goal setter (hence the "underachiever" moniker), but I guess these are the things I hope to accomplish in the coming year.
1. Learn to tie some of the basic patterns I like to fish for summer/low water steelhead. To name a few...
- green butt skunk
- blue charm
2. Catch a steelhead on a fly I tied.
3. Fish the north umpqua more.