4th Corner Fly Fishers June Program

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Rick Todd, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Rick Todd Active Member

Ferndale/Winthrop
    Ratings: +236 / 0
    OK-this is awkward as the club appointed me to notify the WFF audience of our monthly programs. However, this month I'm the program! I'm sure it won't be at par with our last two speakers (Ford Fenders and Iraflies) but I will bring what knowledge I have of fishing the Yakima, plus the accumulated wisdom of several Yakima guides I have been lucky enough to fish with. If you would like to go, reserve your spot here http://4cff.eventbrite.com/ before Wednesday. Hope to see some of you guys there! Rick
    Jeff Dodd likes this.
  2. Jeff Dodd Active Member

Langley, WA
    Ratings: +349 / 0
    Cool Rick! I am not able to attend, but sure wish I could.
  3. Jim Darden Active Member

Bellingham, Wa.
    Ratings: +215 / 0
    Gosh Rick....you should be ashamed....self promoting yourself like that. Now that you are unemployed you should become a guide....then we would understand....
  4. bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

m-ville
    Ratings: +675 / 0
    I wonder if a dentist could mount a dental chair in a drift boat & combine a dental treatment with a float trip???
  5. Rick Todd Active Member

Ferndale/Winthrop
    Ratings: +236 / 0
    I know Jim-this unemployment is tough. Leaving right now for a couple days on the Yak (Matt R is breaking in his new drift boat!) Then back to B'ham to give the program, then to the cabin for a few days. The only fly in the ointment is those Mondays when I still work! Rick