FS 8 FT Fly Fishing Pram

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by funfisher, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is an 8 ft home-built fly fishing pram. It has beach wheels and a great pedestal seat. The exterior is finished with an epoxy paint and the bottom is an epoxy/graphite combo. I hate to part with this little beauty but I need to cut down the size of my fleet. It is located in the Poulsbo area. Asking $350 cash firm. Dick Larson2.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Seems like a great boat for a great price. Shouldn't last long now that lake season is peaking.

3. Great looking Pram. I would lobe to have 360 degrees of unobstructed leg room at the rowing/fishing station.

Do you know if your boat is the same design that the Port Ludlow Fly club built? I have used one of their boats and found them to be a stable and dry fishing pram.

Great deal for a stillwater flyfisher. Me personally, a third wood prams would get me a cot in the boat shed! ;-)

4. It is a Port Ludlow Fly Fishers boat and you are right, it is very stable to fish out of.

Jeff Dodd likes this.
  5. Damn..... in Poulsbo no less. OK, I'm afraid to ask but....still available?

6. Nick, This is a great boat design with lots of freeboard. It's not a boat you'd be taking your son in, but great for 1 person.

7. Exactly what I want a smaller wooden boat for, Jeff. I want something light that I can throw around easily when it's just me or for a few specific places where a lighter boat is more suitable to getting in

Jeff Dodd likes this.
  8. Beautiful boat. How wide is it at the top of the rails? Thanks, Steve

9. Wow, nice pram for a great price. Somebody grab this.

10. Steve just buy it. It will be easy to measure if it is in your backyard:)

Jeff Dodd likes this.
  11. Yep, still available.

12. I will have to check it with a tape for the exact dimension but it is right around 48" if I remember correctly.

13. Running it by boss now.

14. I'll take it. PM incoming.

Jeff Dodd likes this.
  15. I have watched Nick's posts for a long time. Can't wait to meet him in person. Bottom line is "sold pending funds". :)

Jeff Dodd likes this.
  16. Nick,
    Great looking craft and price. Excellent job of closing the deal with the "Boss" as well! ;)
    SF

Nick Clayton likes this.
  17. Wait until you arrive at Wanacutt and the other members learn you sold a PLFF boat! ;-)

Congratulations Nick on the new boat. It should have exceptional fishing powers at Teal!

18. Thanks guys! I am super stoked about this little baby. Gonna meet up Wed evening. It will be perfect for my needs, and she sure is purdy! I didn't see this post till yesterday afternoon because I was out in La Push bottom fishing all weekend. When I saw this morning that it was still available I immediately texted my wife and explained... her response? "You have gone six weeks without a smoke, you deserve a treat". Boy do I have a great wife!

FF, I promise I will take good care of it and it will see plenty of use. And its only gonna go a few miles away anyway, so you're welcome to come visit her anytime ;)

If all goes well this will be my solo boat when I don't want to mess with the bigger one, and will be a dream on Teal, until my son is old enough to start going out in his own boat at which time it will become his.

Looking forward to meeting you, FF

19. I was thinking real seriously about this nice little boat, but I'm glad you got it Nick. Excellent reward for your healthy decision. Let me know if you bring to to Lone, I'd like to check it out.

Jeff Dodd likes this.
  20. Picked it up tonight and I've gotta say this thing is even cooler than I expected! The pedestal seat spins freely and is super comfy. It's plenty roomy, with little to snag a fly rod, and it's super deep! I am looking forward to getting it wet this weekend.

Dick, it was a pleasure to meet you! Hope to run into you on Teal some time

Thomas Williams likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.