Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

A pretty sucky swap!

Swap 
13K views 135 replies 14 participants last post by  Tracy Lauricella 
#1 ·
Ok ladies and gentlemen. I am getting a bit bored so I figured what better way to occupy my time then another swap. This swap is gonna be a leech swap. Leeches simply because that is what I have been tying and researching lately. All "normal" swap rules will apply. The swap will be open to 13 tiers including myself. Reply to the thread with "Im in" and please tell us what pattern you will be tying to be entered. If there are any questions please ask me via reply or pm me.Due date will be...Febuary 4, 2011. I just randomly picked that date and can be adjusted. If this date will work for everyone no late submissions will be taken. If you know you will not be able to get your flies done in time please do not enter.

Due Date...Feb. 4, 2011

1. Camo Clad Warrior. Lingerie Leech Finished
2.Silverbullet32. Maribou Umbrella Leech Recieved
3.Ron Mcneal. Balanced leech Addy Sent Recieved
4.eric. carlson. egg sucking leech Addy sent Recieved
5.mumbles. mohair leech Addy Sent Recieved
6.nailbender. carrey bugger Addy Sent Recieved
7.Chef. Monday night chef special Addy Sent
8.Annie Rutherford. Something sexy and pink Addy Sent Recieved
9.Tracy lauraicella. tail hook leach Addy Sent Recieved
10.Scottflycst. hot not hale bop addy sent Recieved
11.anas. ptbd
12.Coldarkansan. BABL addy sent Recieved
13.papafsh. Articulated leech Addy SentRecieved
14.Kerfwappie. Pattern TBD Addy Sent Recieved

SWAP IS FULL

See less See more
#85 ·
Ok so here is the update. Everyones flies are in hand except chef who has been cordinating with me. I am gonna swap them all tommorow night and get them in the mail next week. I am gonna wait for chefs flies and then swap them. This swap has turned out great. Thank you all for your participation and interest.

CCW

#91 ·
It crushes me that you go the cheap route on us Chef! I may never recover from the emotional damage. Looking forward to getting the flies and soaking them for some trout.

#107 ·
Well money was included. I have to go to the post office to get the shipping paid forward which is awfully tough when thepost office e is closed. This swap was awesome everyone tied great flies and took care of all thier stuff. I apologize for the delay on some of the packages but they will be in the mail tommorow. Believe me theseflies are worth the wait. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.