Another strange things you have caught thread?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by tinman207, Aug 15, 2014.

1. i got invited out to a walleye trip on the big C a few years ago. couldn't make it and im kinda glad i didn't since the catch of the day ended up being a dead indian. . . .

2. Okay, here goes.

Bat, sea bird 40 feet under the surface at Neah bay on a needle fish jig, chicken bone, swivel eyelet with a complete leader and fish attached to the hook, camera strap with camera still attached, lots of rocks, barbie rod, shirts, a flip flop.....hmm...I think that's it.

3. Glad I could be of help

4. First time I fished the south fork of the snoqualmie I found a rubber vagina,complete witha anus.

Gary Knowels and Travis Bille like this.
  5. Caught a rock on Saturday, felt like Charlie fuckin' Brown. Have also caught a sea anemone; the fight wasn't worth beans and they look like huge boogers when out of the water.

Irafly likes this.
  6. I once caught a steelhead buck that was dressed up like a resident female rainbow. Funny thing is its not the first time I saw a cross dresser in the skykomish area.

Irafly, Sawyer, Old Man and 4 others like this.
  7. A human head in a plastic bag in lake crescent.

8. You released it right!!?? Could die being held out of the water too long.

9. How do you prepare that? A little Tom Douglas Rub with Love?

Gary Knowels likes this.
  10. Thats my lucky vagina. can I have it back. PM sent with addy.

Gary Knowels likes this.
  11. Whenever I lost a toy or whatever,my Dad would tell me"if you really cared about it,you would have taken better care of it" let this be a lesson to you. Besides,it's clearly stated in the bible that the devil never gives back rubber vaginas.

12. Must be a 'horny devil'

13. I grew up in Chicago. There were a large number of gravel pits and quarries along the freeway - they used most of the material for the roads, but some of them stayed active for years. One out near O'hare had some nice bass in it and they were still digging and cracking gravel on the west end so there was a big fence around the place and lots of "Keep Out" postings. We fished the other end that was shallower and had lots of bass.

One Sunday, it was hot and I wanted to fish, so we rode our bikes there, hid them in some trees and climbed the fence. I had been fishing for about an hour when I got snagged on something. It was my favorite lure, it was when I only had about three and I was not going to let it go. Stripped to my skivvies and followed the line down to about twelve feet. The lure was hooked to the door of a Ford pickup with two guys still sitting in the seats. Both had holes in their foreheads and the cops had been looking for them for about twenty hours after some altercation at an infamous club nearby. I caught hell from the Police, my parents and the owners of the gravel pit. Never answered so many questions in my life - never did get my lure back. Someday, maybe I will go back and look for it.

Irafly likes this.
  14. Some times it just doesn't pay to try being helpful. Ingrates! You should have just stuck to looking for your snagged fishing lure.

Sg