Back to Court?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Chris Johnson, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson Member: Native Fish Society

Dimebrite,

I don't know anything about Dorothy Bullit or her land, and the circumstances regarding how it was acquired. I have read about WFC and WDFW concerning the Leavenworth hatchery a couple of times in the past. It's no secret that I tend to favor wild fish policies as apposed to hatcheries. I posted this news release to spur conversation on the subject because I believe the more light we shine on these matters, the better. To quote a respected member of this forum " never underestimate the power of the status quo".

Honestly yours,
    Chris

2. jake-e-boy

jake-e-boy No mas

yeeeeee because it makes a ton of sense to blindly follow someone who has a grudge against a hatchery because the feds took her land. suing the iclcle hatchery makes about as much sense as suing the cowtitz hatchery and claiming it is for recovery of wild fish. maybe try a lawsuit against a hatchery on a river system that actually has a chance of the wild stock making a healthy recovery. maybe one with a few less dams. good job on the skytucky PS rivers (minus skytucky), but this is complete BS and just someone trying to get even with the feds, been going on for a while meow

edit: nvm skytucky still gets hatch brats