FS Cleanout: Redington Rise II 9/10 & Sonic zip LK waders, misc gear rods, nets, etc

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ten80, Feb 13, 2014.

1. ten80

ten80 Active Member

IMAG0811.jpg IMG_1176.JPG
    Fishing is taking a backseat to some bigger and more important life goals so I am clearing out some gear. All prices are for cash, face-to-face sales but I will ship for a reasonable fee (PM me with zip code). Prices are OBO and are based off what I think is fair market value. I am located in Mill Creek, WA and work in Edmonds by the ferry terminal.

1. Redington Rise II 9/10 wt fly reel in dark charcoal. Brand new. $SOLD

2. Redington Sonic Zip LARGE KING waders, brand new. Purchased for my brother but need to sell for him due to finances. I have the non-zip in medium King and love them. SOLD

3. William Joseph collapsible stripping basket. Good shape with "custom" bottom plastic cutout to help it maintain shape. $20.

4. Soft-sided, green and black reel/line storage bag. With pocketed internal dividers for fly lines. Handy for airplane travel and long trips. $15

5. Soft-sided, zip-lock pocketed fly wallet. Perfect for tube flies, salt flies, etc. Like new. $15

6. GIANT net with extendable handle. Large enough for any washington King salmon and also quite deep. $20 (pick up only, obviously).

7. medium net with fixed handle. Perfect size for trout and pinks. Knotless with tight, soft mesh, so it is great for gentle C&R of fish. $15

Gear/trolling rods:
    a. Wright & McGill short max plug casting rod. 9', medium action, medium-stiff power. 10-40lb line. Soft tip makes it perfect for trolling for salmon. Has enough backbone for big fish (dorado, kings, etc). Very nicely made overall. $55 firm.

b. Daiwa Salmon mooching/trolling rod. 9', medium action, line rating is in the 10-30-lb range. Very light and responsive, great for coho and pink trolling. Well used but in functional shape. $35

c. Omoto 10/12wt fly reel, set up for trolling. 45lb backing with 200 yds 20lb ultragreen monofilament (nearly new). Works as a light weight mooching/trolling reel and has caught many fish. Makes for a very light, responsive setup, much more fun than a low-end baitcaster in my opinion. Drag is very strong and doesn't slip while trolling with a flasher. In excellent condition. $45

d. Shakespeare IM7 spinning rod, 6'6", medium action, 6-10lbs test. Very light, sensitive rod that works great for twitching jigs and tossing spinners for pinks and your average coho. Easy to fish from boats and for kids to use. $15

Please note that items shown in the pictures that are NOT listed above have been sold!

Attached Files:

2. Jim Majka

Jim Majka New Member

Interested in the William Joseph stripping basket if still available - will you ship to the east coast (Mass.) ?

Thx, jim