Clear Cure Goo Order- items never received

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by dbk, Mar 1, 2014.

1. dbk Active Member

Spokane, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +54 / 0
    Two weeks ago I placed an order for some Clear Cure Goo products and have yet to receive any of the items I purchased... their website lists an email but no other contact information. I have sent an email but received no response. I was wondering if anyone had additional contact information or suggestions on how I might get in touch with them. I paid through Paypal and can go through them to resolve this, but was hoping to contact Clear Cure Goo and speak to someone there directly to work it out. Thanks for any help you can provide.
  2. fredaevans Active Member

White City, Oregon, USA.
    Ratings: +118 / 0
    Considering the number of hits you get via Google I found it a bit odd that a street address (and e-mail) I could find but no phone number. You might want to do the Google thing and 'ring up' a few of the seller's to see if they can provide you with a phone number. By the number of product seller's these guys are not 'small time.'
  3. wadakota wadakota

Everett, Wa
    Ratings: +11 / 0
    I order mine from Amazon and always get it.
  4. Tacoma Red Active Member

Kitsap
    Ratings: +307 / 0
    FYI: A WFF member: Silvercreek sells a better and less expensive UV glue
    Dipnet likes this.
  5. Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Ratings: +1,178 / 0
    Clear Cure Products Llc
    1645 Royal Oaks CT
    Southlake, Texas 76092
    (817) 251-5057
  6. silvercreek Active Member

Ratings: +207 / 0
  7. dbk Active Member

Spokane, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +54 / 0
    I appreciate the replies from everyone... Thanks Freestone for the number. I will contact them directly and see what happened to the order.