Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Deep Water Chironomid/What You Like to Hang Deep Under an Indicator Swap

Swap 
6K views 75 replies 12 participants last post by  Brian Thomas 
#1 ·
CLOSED!

These bugs need to be tied with weight (I prefer tungsten bead heads, but that's just me), and proven patterns would be nice. Up to 12 tiers, you could tie 11 of one pattern and 11 of another pattern or you could just tie up 22 of the same pattern.

Once we have enough tiers, I'll set a due date and send out my address.

1. Irafly. Done
2. WABOMAN Done
3. dbk Done
4. Jeff Dodd Done
5. Nailbender Done
6. Caveman. Done
7. Fishingcheftim. Done
8. Nick Clayton Done
9. troutpocket Done
10. Brian Thomas In the mail
11. Chris Lum Done
12. Mike Ediger Done

#33 ·
Ok guys I have three guys who say their flies are in the mail as of 2:00 on Saturday and one guy dropping his off Monday morning. See the top of the thread to check the status. I will wait until Wednesday at the latest to recieve flies. After that I'll package what I have up and ship all on Thursday.

Ira..

#41 ·
Chris, I don't think your comment was harsh and my comment about "in the mail" was tounge in cheek so I'm not bugged at all about flies being a bit late. The only rush on this one is my desire to send them all out before a trip I'm taking on Thursday because I'm bringing the flies with me :)

I got yours and Nicks in the mail today!

#45 ·
Well Canadian brother, I'm afraid yours did not make it I time. Now what do we do with the extra flies. I would like to ship these out first thing in the morning, but I'll give you some options first.

1. I give you your flies back
2. I randomly, yet evenly redistribute the left over flies
3. You tell me you are willing to wait a few more days for the last batch
4. You tell me to keep your extra two flies
5. Other

I'll wait until tomorrow morning to hear any responses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.