Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Deep Water Chironomid/What You Like to Hang Deep Under an Indicator Swap

Swap 
6K views 75 replies 12 participants last post by  Brian Thomas 
#1 ·
CLOSED!

These bugs need to be tied with weight (I prefer tungsten bead heads, but that's just me), and proven patterns would be nice. Up to 12 tiers, you could tie 11 of one pattern and 11 of another pattern or you could just tie up 22 of the same pattern.

Once we have enough tiers, I'll set a due date and send out my address.

1. Irafly. Done
2. WABOMAN Done
3. dbk Done
4. Jeff Dodd Done
5. Nailbender Done
6. Caveman. Done
7. Fishingcheftim. Done
8. Nick Clayton Done
9. troutpocket Done
10. Brian Thomas In the mail
11. Chris Lum Done
12. Mike Ediger Done

#10 ·
Trout if you want I'll help you tie yours when I come over.

As for a Canadian... well to be honest I was kinda hoping for one of those, you know what they say about those canucks and going deep.

Ira

#26 ·
As of right now, I have I believe Caveman's flies and I know I have WABOMAN's flies, and troutpocket gave me his a few days ago. Nice looking bugs so far, can't wait to see the rest. I think Caveman/Caveness forgot return postage! His bloodworm and calibaetis look yummy enough though, that I'll let it slide. Or I'll meet him at Lone one day and I can hand them over personally.

Ira..

#28 ·
I think I sent you a pm with address but this new site stuff is going to take me a little bit to get use to.

As of right now, I have I believe Caveman's flies and I know I have WABOMAN's flies, and troutpocket gave me his a few days ago. Nice looking bugs so far, can't wait to see the rest. I think Caveman/Caveness forgot return postage! His bloodworm and calibaetis look yummy enough though, that I'll let it slide. Or I'll meet him at Lone one day and I can hand them over personally.

Ira..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.