Embroidered patches

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Roper, Jan 30, 2003.

1. BOBLAWLESS

BOBLAWLESS New Member

Team Ruggedness explained

Who decides to whom the patch will be given?
    Will there be a grandfather clause? That is, if you are over sixty-five, you should not have to do anything since you have already done plenty. :dunno

2. Luv2flyfish

Luv2flyfish Another Flyfisherman

Now I understand the pre-requisite to get the "team rugged" patch. I hope to make it through the rigorous screening process in the future; but will the Regular patches reflective of this great site be available at.........say the flyfishing show???? I would like to get one...I have a flyfishing hat that is just too bare - needs some life added to it. That Patch is just the right thing in my book. Anyhow, Please let us know how, when, and where we could aquire(SP) one of them. Thanks!

Tight Lines. J

3. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

By all means, if they arrive in time, I'll bring the patches to the show. It will save on shipping!

If they are later than that, I'll post my address and y'all can send me some funds and a S.A.S.E.

Roper,

Truth above all

4. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

Boy, whats with all the Abr's. My brain does not work that well. What I need is a book with all the acyonym's in it so I can understand what you all are talking about. :dunno

When I worked at the lazy "B" We/they had a book about a 1/2" thick with them all in it. So I guess while out in the real world we also need one.:bawling

Jim:beathead

5. lastcall

lastcall Member

S.A.S.E = Self Addressed Stamped Envelope :professor