FS Feel'r Post--> Dave Scadden Challenger XXX 12' Frameless Pontoon w/ Frame

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by james.jimenez, Aug 17, 2013.

1. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
    Ratings: +240 / 0
    Hello everyone. I am thinking of selling my 12' Dave Scadden Challenger XXX. This particular pontoon can be use in five different configurations. This is a great pontoon if you have a smaller vehicle in which to transport your fishing gear. I currently own a Chevrolet Eveo hatch back. With the entire boat and frame broken down I am able to fit it, all my fishing gear, a fishing buddy, and his gear in the car then head out to the fishing spot. The front D-ring has been damaged from being dragged on the ground. This does not effect the pontoons performance at all. This pontoon has no leaks and has never been patched. Pontoon is located in Lacey Washington.
    # 1
    - it can be used as a single man pontoon. You can paddle out on rivers and lakes with the pin locked oars, or if conditions permit you can lock the oars in place and use your kick fins. While it is in this configuration the pontoon is stable enough to be stood on in order to produce further and more accurate casts. In this configuration I have floated down the Wynoochee River and many local lakes.
    # 2- it can be used with the single man frame with slide out platform and lean bar. In this configuration you can use the standard aluminum or the cataract mini mags to paddle around both on lakes or rivers. In this configuration I have floated down the Cowlitz River and many local lakes.
    # 3- it can be used as a two person pontoon when you attach the two person frame and its slide out platform with lean bar. In this configuration again you can navigate both rivers and lakes. In this configuration myself and a battle buddy have floated the Yakima River and a ton of local lakes.
    # 4- it can be used as a three person pontoon when you place the entire frame on the pontoon and then attach a third seat on the back end of the pontoon. I have only used this set up on local lakes, never on moving water.
    # 5- according to the NFO website it can be used as a zodiac style boat if you flip the single person portion of the frame around (face it forward) and attach a motor. LARGE MOTOR MOUNT NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE!!!! But I do have an additional platform that can be fitted with a trolling motor, came with frame. I have not used the pontoon in this type of configuration.
    I will be posting a ton of photos of the pontoon tomorrow. If you look at the photos you will see the pontoon in each of its different configurations. The following items are what is included in this deal;
    1- Dave Scadden Challenger XXX 12' Pontoon w/ foot bar
    1- Complete two person frame with oar mounts, seats, lean bar, slide out platform, and stripping basket
    1- Eva foam seat (for third person configuration
    1- Standard foam seat (for single person configuration)
    1- Gear platform (also used to mount trolling motor in zodiac configuration)
    1- Standard set of aluminum Oars
    1- Set of Cataract Mini Mag oars with oar rites
    1- Scotty anchor system
    4- Dave Scadden equipment saddle bags
    1- Extra seat
    1- Double action hand pump w/ hose & adapter
    1- Electric air pump (hooks up to vehicle battery) w/ hose and adapters
    1- Anchor w/rope
    **ALSO INCLUDED ARE ALL NECESSARY STRAPS FOR ATTACHING FRAME TO PONTOON**
    TOTAL ASKING PRICE FOR THIS PACKAGE IS $2,050.00..
    NFO WEBSITE SPECS:
    OUTLAW CHALLENGER
    LINGTH - 12'
    WIDTH - 68"
    DIAM - 18"
    WEIGHT - 92 lbs.
    WEIGHT CAPACITY - 1800 lbs.
    FRAME - Lazer-Lok XX
    FRAME MATERIAL - Alcoa 6061 T65
    PONTOON - Bladderless
    STANDARD OARS - Alcoa 6061 T65
    OAR LOCKS - Cobra-Lite
    STANDARD SEAT - Padded
    ANCHOR SYSTEM - Thru the Frame (then thru Scotty mount on rear of pontoon)
    WHITE WATER RATING - Class V
    WARRANTY - Lifetime
    RETAIL - $3500.00.
    ON SPECIAL - $2700.00

PHOTOS ADDED!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
    PHOTOS ADDED!!!
  3. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
    More photos added...

Attached Files:

4. JesseC Active Member

seattle, wa
    Ratings: +728 / 0
    Does it have the upgraded oars?!
  5. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
    I have a set of Cataract Mini Mags with oar rightss that are included in the package..the Mini Mags are not drilled and are not able to be used with the frameless portion of the pontoon. I only used them with the single person and two person frame setup..
  6. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +717 / 2
    I'm kicking the idea around. Not sure I need another water craft but this would fill a small need.
  7. DKL Nude to the board

West Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +16 / 0
    I will add that I have had this boat for a couple of years now. I'm really happy with it. It is quite versatile, and I have turned it around and put my 5hp Johnson on the back and used it in the sound by myself and with a buddy.

DKL
  8. wmicklus Member

Olympia, Wa
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    Sweet boat!
  9. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
  10. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
  11. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +660 / 5
    Sweet boat. I'll let you pay me $50 to take it off your hands. ;)
  12. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
    I hope you trip on your next delivery!! Who do I need to talk to in order to report harassment!! LMAO
  13. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +660 / 5
    You're a tool anyways. Who'd believe you.
  14. Mooney Guy Dry Sider since 2007

Yakima, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Conduct unbecoming both a seller and most especially a moderator! Geez guys, chill!
  15. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
    It's all good, Jerry a good friend of mine. We are just goofing around.. Nothing serious..
  16. Mooney Guy Dry Sider since 2007

Yakima, WA
  17. Bill Aubrey Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +165 / 0
    James and Jerry, thanks for the laugh. James, good luck with the sale. It's a great boat.
  18. Skyler Evans Active Member

Fort Lewis
    Ratings: +33 / 0
    I dont understand why this boat has not sold yet!
  19. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +717 / 2
    +1
  20. dochoa3 New Member

Are you still selling the Challenger XXX? I am looking at buying one of these.