Float for Salmon/Steelhead on Sat w/ me?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Thomas Williams, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Thomas Williams

Thomas Williams Habitual Line Stepper

Im looking for someone who wants to float the wynoochee river with me on saturday. I have a frameless pontoon and have a car. Id like someone to float with so we can have a shuttle. I know this river very well so I think we should be able to pull some fish. Let me know. Ill be thtowing my 7wt spey rod all day.

2. Thomas Williams

Id be open for a float on the Yakima as well

3. McNasty

McNasty Canyon Lurker

let me know if your comin this way, a little to busy to travel this weekend but i do got saturday. floated that section i told you about and it was awesome.

4. Thomas Williams

You should come my way for some steelies

5. McNasty

McNasty Canyon Lurker

hmmmm, let me talk to my toon buddy. maybe we can work out gas and head up there. is that river an easy float?

6. Thomas Williams

Yes it is but id prefer not to put three people on every run. Ots low and clear right now. 2 would be okay

7. McNasty

McNasty Canyon Lurker

yeah for sure. i dont think ill make it though, heading down to the tuition office to put myself in debt for the next few years right now. then buying books.

8. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Well, if you are going to school. Maybe you will learn when to use Capitals in your sentences. I'm not the word Police, I'm just giving McNasty a bad time.

McNasty likes this.
  9. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

There are actually a few issues with capitalization within your sentence as well.

10. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Yeah, but I'm old and I forget them sometimes.