Foam fly swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by WABOWMAN, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I see what you did there. Send us one to try to tempt us in to keep buying so they are always on hand. Well played.

2. They're very good in the Fall, but also work as a hopper & attractor.

3. I look forward to trying them out.

4. As do I!

5. Just a note y'all: My flies may not be in WaBow's hands by the due date, but they will be in the mail by then. I've had to travel for work a LOT lately, which continues into next week. I'm taking the tying stuff with me next week and will mail from there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for bearing with me.

6. Thanks for the update,Im sure it wont be a problem to wait an extra day or two.

7. Hoppers are done.Will finish Damsels this weekend

8. Compared to descriptions of others, don't have high expectations for mine. Small bugs and hopefully effective. Look forward to seeing them all.

9. Flies are done, will ship tomorrow.

10. Going out in the morning.Only been tying a couple of years.Never worked with foam much.Both the damsel and hopper are both proven patterns for me.Both patterns were given to me by a friend a couple of years ago and did well.The damsel could not be any easier tie.The colors are endless.

Scott

11. Got a few more in yesterday.Thank you Steeli and Derek.All updates on opening page.

12. On the way.Should be a couple extra for you Mike.

Thanks
    Scott

13. Hooked 1 got yours today.

14. I'll have mine in the mail today. They're sort of a Furimskiy's Caddis. They're also the first foam flies that I've tied and among the first flies I've tied period. None of them are exact copies of the original, but I'm sure they'll all catch fish.

15. Postman picked mine up today also. Apologies for being a little tardy.

16. Finished. They will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
    Matt\'s Hanford Hoppers.jpg
    Matt\'s Lasha\'s Raccoons.jpg

17. Got Ron's yesterday.thanks for dropping them off.I hope your drive was nice.

18. Updates on opening post.Waiting on 3 more.They all look great!

19. They were,along with the thousands of people.I should get a few more flies today

20. Ok guys,Waiting on one more.Got Patrick and Matt's today.