Found - Fly Reel - Vancouver

Discussion in 'Lost, Found, Stolen' started by Todash19, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Todash19 New Member

Ratings: +2 / 0
    Found in the left hand turn lane of 162nd Ave and 28th st (Burton). I'm assuming it fell out of an open toolbox or something to that effect.

I'm thinking since nobody here has reported it lost or stolen, then its fair game to get it sold. Taking offers.

Ross Reels Gunnison 3 (Post 98 from what i have researched).

Attached Files:

2. Alosa Active Member

Seattle
    Ratings: +137 / 1
    Why don't you just hold off for a bit and see if someone posts that they lost their reel...oh wait...too late now...
  3. Todash19 New Member

I held it for a week before coming here and posting this. If someone was going to report, the would have done so by now.
  4. Evan Virnoche Outerspeyz Fly-style

Mill Creek
    Ratings: +492 / 0
    i have 3 of those same reels. someone is going to be pissed when they realize there missing it
  5. Old406Kid Active Member

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +82 / 0
    Thanks for being a good guy and taking the time to research and post this. i'm sure somebody out there
    will be or is sick to their stomach leaving this on the trunk or roof of their rig. Brain farts really suck and
    pretty sure you've probably been on the other end of the stick at some point in life. If it was me I'd give
    it a bit more time on your end and if I was the guy that lost it I would definitely do more than a Thank you!
  6. BernieT New Member

Washougal, WA
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Sent you PM - I lost the reel last Sat AM. Had just purchased rod and reel setup from guy on 160th.
  7. BernieT New Member

Washougal, WA
    Sent 2nd PM - and offered reward for finding and returning it!!

If get if back will not have to listen to my wife as to me getting old and forgetful, etc -- etc -- etc -- etc!!!
    (at least until the next incident!!)

Bernie T
  8. BernieT New Member

Washougal, WA
    todash19:

Please contact me if still have the reel or if you have already sold, please let me know so I can move on.

Check your PM for my name and phone number and link to PDX CL's L&F ad I had posted last Sunday -- "PM's == Conversation" on this forum..

Or else email can email me == bernthompson at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Bernie T
  9. Todash19 New Member

Bernie now has his Reel and thanks to his reward, I'm that much closer to that Ruger SR9. I love happy endings. :)

Happy fishing, Bernie! :)
    JesseCFowl and Jeff Dodd like this.
  10. BernieT New Member

Washougal, WA
    Guess my luck is good this week - hope to try my new rod and reel out on Wednesday!!
    Jeff Dodd likes this.
  11. zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

Moses Lake, WA
    Ratings: +891 / 1
    Good job!! Kudos on finding and getting the reel back to the owner.
  12. Alosa Active Member

Seattle
    Ratings: +137 / 1
    Happy ending. Good stuff.
  13. Eric Denny Active Member

Spokane, WA.
    Ratings: +88 / 0
    Way to get him his reel back!! And be a stand up guy!!!
  14. The Duke Been around

Des Moines, WA
    Ratings: +66 / 0
    I fortunately haven't had to use this section of the forum yet, but I read it for stories like this. Good on ya' Todash19!