Found lucky patch

Discussion in 'Lost, Found, Stolen' started by larrylongline, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Long time lurker, not much for the whole internets thing but I suppose it's time to jump in. I was born in North Idaho but have lived anywhere from AK to Georgia in my half century on this big green and blue ball. 'Nuff about me. The real reason I ventured into membership is to return someone's lucky charm. This season on a day out chasing steel on the Methow I parked near Black Canyon pull off and fished. No luck there, but when I got back to my rig I found a special Velcro patch with an animal on it. I stuck it on my coat and proceeded to catch 3 wild steelhead that day. From then on, every time I went out I caught at least one of those sumbitches! The crazy thing is before that day I would hook, but never land steel. It was like I was snake bitten or cursed and the patch lifted the curse.

Anyways, I want to give this lucky charm back to its rightful owner. I feel bad he might be out there somewhere suffering the same way I was, getting the touch, but not sealing the deal. If its your Velcro patch, let me know what kind of animal it is and what the magic words on the patch are. I will return it to you along with my number one producing fly.