Framend salmon flies - Fly plaids

Discussion in 'Arts and Literature' started by Striker, Aug 11, 2013.

  1. L.S.

    To cover the wall in my flyfishing room, in time visiting fairs etc. I like to collect nice (old) framend salmon flies. Ore is the right name fly plaids ?

    Does any one of you have the same interest?

    Thanks for reading an your time,

  2. L.S., we call them Fly Plates. And yes, I have a few hanging here and there.
  3. L.S. GAT,

    Regarding the old source (U.K.) I prefer the old (English style) tied fly plate salmons flies. Do you make this fly plates by your self?

  4. I have made some fly plates but they are sorely lacking compared to what my friends and others build. So I let them do it.

Share This Page