I didn't post this in the fly tying thread because I am not really much of a fly tier, but this is one I worked out a few years ago to fish the Cedar, the one I call the "Bow Candy Stone". I wanted to make a more realistic stone that wasn't too tedious to tie, since I lose so many of these on roots and rocks. This past year I figured out a way to turn out a fast supply of my wingcases, and that made it pretty slick. This one is a little thin in the abdomen and it is typically thicker at the end there....I'm too lazy to take a new picture of a better one. I pair this with Jim's CDC Cedar Stone and do great everywhere I have used them. I tie it weighted for use as the main nymph, and non weighted when I trail it behind Jim's heavy CDC. (this one is non-weighted and that is part of the reason the abdomen is not quite the correct shape here) Anyhow, I thought I would share it, as I gave a handful to a friend who fished all over Canada and the US this summer, and he just killed with this thing, so that was awesome to hear. Tied in #6-8 Tail: Turkey Biot Abdomen: Yellow latex kitchen cleaning gloves cut into strips. Legs: Turkey biots Thorax/Gills: Dark gray ostrich herl Head and wing cases: Tyvek sheet from used postal envelopes colored with waterproof marker and glazed with Solarez. Antennae: Longer turkey biots, or synthetic paintbrush bristles Abdomen colored with waterproof markers and coated with Solarez flexi.