Good deals on breathable waders?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by see trout, Apr 5, 2002.

1. Does anybody happen to know a place that has breathable waders on sale right now? I've been lookin around but they all seem to be full price right now. Please let me know of some good deals.

Justin :HAPPY

2. Try Cabelas.nfm

nfm.

3. If you live in Seattle go to Outdoor Emporium. They usually have good prices there. Jim S.

4. I've been using Cabelas Dry Plus breathables for over a year now, and while they aren't the greatest, they are ok for the money. My first pair started leaking badly after a couple of months. I sent them back and got a new pair with no questions. The new pair has just recently developed a small leak. This is all after heavy use. They're not as good as some of the real high dollar waders, but they are better than some of the other cheap ones.

5. I saw some on fortackle.com

6. I took a client out on Tuesday who told me that REI is selling Patagoina breathable waders for $200. It may be more than you are planning to spend, but if these are the same waders I am using, they are some of the best waders on the market and at $200 they are almost half off.

I've used mine relentlessely for the last two years, have even stuck them with hooks, but somehow have not even noticed a hint of a leak. Plus I almost never overheat...unless I am wearing a bunch of layers, hiking into a run, and the sun comes out.

Chris Grieve
    www.northwestflyfishingadventures.com :COOK

7. I saw the hodgeman guide pants at sportco not too long ago for $69.99

Caddisaction