Hatchery Steelhead report

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Anil, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Caught my first Hatchery Winter-Run of the year, yesterday. Fished with Jim Kerr in a top secret river near Forks that hosts a sizable hatchery run. I'm not saying we cleaned up, but there were a few fish around and I'm guessing there will be more after this rain...
    photo (28).JPG

2. Nice fish man.

3. Awesome Congrats Anil. I got one yesterday too. Check it out in the Steel forum.

4. Kill 'em all!

Go Sox,
    cds

Itchy Dog likes this.
  5. Congrats.

6. Nice job man!

7. Beauty! Gets the blood pumping! That's all the reminder that I need to send my main winter rod in to be fixed.

8. Nice. Way to go Jim. Gettin' your folks into fish, as usual. See ya in a few weeks, I can't wait.

9. You missed the Hawks game for that

10. That is a fantastic smile pointed at a great looking beast! Nice work.

11. Wait a minute here, I'm confused. It looks like you are happy and smiling in this photo. I was under the impression from reading up on the subject on this forum that steelhead fishing is quite serious (;)). Please explain??(no explanation needed . . . just having some fun with the tone of some current banter).

12. It is seriously fun.

13. Nice fish! I've only fished with Jim a couple of times, but I've enjoyed it each time! He got me into my first Steelhead last February.