Heads up folks

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, May 17, 2011.

1. The 2nd Annual PHW NW 2 Fly Contest will be held on the Yakima on 20 August. 2 Flies, 2 patterns, 1 vet, 1 volunteer and a row/judge. It will be bigger and better than last year. More details to follow as we continue to plan.

:thumb:

2. Great What an experience it was last year. I wouldn't miss this time for sure. JErry please add me to your list of helpers Thanks!!

3. IN IN IN. I'll row, cook, set up, whatever. The family will be busy during that time and I'll be free to PHWFF as needed. Oh, and the obligatory trash talking...who was rowing the winning boat last year? I know my beginners luck is over, but I'm still up for the adventure with the whole group.

4. Barring anything unforseen........

I'm There !!!

5. Jerry--
    I responded earlier, but I don't see it here... But, Count on me...I'm in. What ever you or Chuck needs...Mentor/Coach, shuttle driver, camp bitch, what ever!!

Dave

6. Dave, you saw the post on the main forum. I wanted a bit more exposure, so with Chris's blessing I posted and pinned it up on the main forum as well. :)

7. I'll need to check on the dates for this particular event, but I have a drift boat and would be happy to volunteer for PHW events

8. Driftboat will be very needed, thanks. If you're available, we probably will use your boat. :)