Hi! New to the board

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by RICH G, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Hi,

Ive been lurking for a while and decided to join. Ive been a salmon/steelhead fisherman my whole life but just started Fly fishing about 2 years ago. Its opened up many new doors for me and renewed my love for trout fishing and I think its made be a much better all around angler. I still gear fish but fly fish more and more often. Its a desiese what can I say.

Glad to be part of this BB. Some of you know me from Piscatorial Pursuits. I recognize some of the monikers and im sure there are more that have different names. :BIGSMILE

2. Nice to have you on Rich. ~Chris

3. I guess now that you're here we should expect some big fish pictures. You're one of the people I tend to agree with a lot on most things, especially wild fish conservation and management. I use another name on PP but rarely post there.

4. If Im lucky enough to catch some nice fish this winter ill show them off. Last year was a bit of a bust for me I only managed two real nice fish and they were mid teeners. My season ended the middle of Feb though so I didnt get much of a shot at many pigs.

5. Rich - Welcome. It's intresting that with all the other gear we have, the fly rod can become the choice. My heavy sticks are gathering dust. Bart

6. I might be old---but I'm good.

Hi. Welcome aboard. I'm still the same person that I'm on PP. Once an old man always an old man. Jim S.