Hi! New to the board

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by RICH G, Jul 16, 2002.

1. RICH G Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    Hi,

Ive been lurking for a while and decided to join. Ive been a salmon/steelhead fisherman my whole life but just started Fly fishing about 2 years ago. Its opened up many new doors for me and renewed my love for trout fishing and I think its made be a much better all around angler. I still gear fish but fly fish more and more often. Its a desiese what can I say.

Glad to be part of this BB. Some of you know me from Piscatorial Pursuits. I recognize some of the monikers and im sure there are more that have different names. :BIGSMILE
  2. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Ratings: +295 / 0
    Nice to have you on Rich. ~Chris
  3. cuponoodle breakfast gritty

Arlington
    Ratings: +303 / 0
    I guess now that you're here we should expect some big fish pictures. You're one of the people I tend to agree with a lot on most things, especially wild fish conservation and management. I use another name on PP but rarely post there.
  4. RICH G Guest

If Im lucky enough to catch some nice fish this winter ill show them off. Last year was a bit of a bust for me I only managed two real nice fish and they were mid teeners. My season ended the middle of Feb though so I didnt get much of a shot at many pigs.
  5. Bart New Member

Kirkland, Washington.
    Rich - Welcome. It's intresting that with all the other gear we have, the fly rod can become the choice. My heavy sticks are gathering dust. Bart
  6. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,653 / 0
    I might be old---but I'm good.

Hi. Welcome aboard. I'm still the same person that I'm on PP. Once an old man always an old man. Jim S.