How 22 ammo is manufactured

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by ribka, Mar 3, 2013.

1. ribka Active Member

E WA
    Ratings: +164 / 0
  2. Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Columbia Basin
    Ratings: +629 / 0
    Interesting, Tom. Thanks for the tour. You'd think there'd be some available somewhere, huh?
  3. Mike Munro Member

Bellevue, WA
    Ratings: +30 / 0
    Pretty cool process. But you're right, Jim. How is it that they're shipping 4 million rounds a day and and it's damn near impossible to find them anywhere?
  4. Upton O Blind hog fisherman

out of state now
    Ratings: +211 / 0
    Neat stuff, thanks for sharing that, Tom.
  5. Roper Idiot Savant

Glenraven Ranch
    Ratings: +770 / 1
    I love watching "How it's Made" and other shows like that. Having been involved in manufacturing of one sort or the other since I left high school, it's my cup of tea. Thanks for sharing that one Tom.

BTW, have you started shed hunting yet this year?
  6. Islander Steve

Langley, Wa..
    Ratings: +180 / 6
    Cool video, thanks. I usually watch Shooting USA but missed that segment. Four million rounds a day........I only need a couple of hours worth. :D
  7. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +879 / 0
    Thanks, Tom! I shot CCI Green Tag ammo exclusively when I competed in the Biathlon. Carried 1,000 rounds of it into Sarajevo in `84, along with 50 rounds of Ely Biathlon Match and 50 rounds of Lapua cold-weather. Never had a misfire with CCI, never had accuracy problems, never had anything but dependable, accurate little zingers. I still have both the Ely and the Lapua, but I've long ago shot up the Green Tag I carried then! Great ammo.
  8. freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

Edgewood, WA
    Ratings: +706 / 1
    That is cool. And, I had no idea CCI was located so close by...wonder if they offer factory tours and free samples :D... I too love seeing these "how it's made video's".