How 22 ammo is manufactured

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by ribka, Mar 3, 2013.

1. ribka

ribka Active Member

2. Jim Ficklin

Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Interesting, Tom. Thanks for the tour. You'd think there'd be some available somewhere, huh?

3. Mike Munro

Mike Munro Member

Pretty cool process. But you're right, Jim. How is it that they're shipping 4 million rounds a day and and it's damn near impossible to find them anywhere?

4. Upton O

Upton O Blind hog fisherman

Neat stuff, thanks for sharing that, Tom.

5. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

I love watching "How it's Made" and other shows like that. Having been involved in manufacturing of one sort or the other since I left high school, it's my cup of tea. Thanks for sharing that one Tom.

BTW, have you started shed hunting yet this year?

6. Islander

Islander Steve

Cool video, thanks. I usually watch Shooting USA but missed that segment. Four million rounds a day........I only need a couple of hours worth. :D

7. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Thanks, Tom! I shot CCI Green Tag ammo exclusively when I competed in the Biathlon. Carried 1,000 rounds of it into Sarajevo in `84, along with 50 rounds of Ely Biathlon Match and 50 rounds of Lapua cold-weather. Never had a misfire with CCI, never had accuracy problems, never had anything but dependable, accurate little zingers. I still have both the Ely and the Lapua, but I've long ago shot up the Green Tag I carried then! Great ammo.

8. freestoneangler

freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

That is cool. And, I had no idea CCI was located so close by...wonder if they offer factory tours and free samples :D... I too love seeing these "how it's made video's".