Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Humpty Dumpty Swap

Swap 
15K views 130 replies 17 participants last post by  Loren Jensen 
#1 ·
Flies are SHIPPED​
*SWAP FULL*​
Hey everyone,

You guessed it. It's time for me to host my first swap, and it's getting close to Humpy (Pink Salmon) time so I thought I would host it. Flies need to be tried and true, and durable. Size is up to you, and so is the style. Tube flies will be accepted. I think there are plenty of guys interested, so I will set it up for 12 spots right off the bat. I've seen some pretty creative flies out there for Humpies, so this should be a pretty fun swap. You will need to tie one or two flies for each tyer that signs up, either the same pattern, or different. Up to you. We will set the due date for April 2nd, giving you plenty of time to sign up, tie your desired patterns, and ship them in.

All normal swap rules apply. 13 flies per person, except for those of you who like to tie two for everyone.

PM or e-mail for questions or shipping information.

pnwflycaster@gmail.com

1. Silverbullet32--Tequila Sunrise-Done
2. CamoCladWarrior--Flash Fly Variant
3. Roby--Umbrella Leech--Received
4. Photosenior--Received
5. Tracy--Humpy Chaser--Received
6. Baitfish--Shrimp Darts-Dropped
7. Troutrageous--Received
8. Blake Harmon--Received
9. Evan Burck--Turd- Received
10. Constructeur- French Tickler Tube Fly-Received
11. Hedburner--Pink Skater-Received
12. Scottflycst--Received
13. Stillystalker-Dropped
14. Cold Arkansan--Received

See less See more
#51 ·
I'm a fan of relatively small stuff too, but I also caught lots of fish on heavily weighted 3" long flies 2 years ago too fellas. I think it matters both which system, and where on that system you're fishing to decide fly size myself.

#67 ·
I see Evan in a kelly green shirt near center just right of the dance area. Jesse is two dudes away to the right (he's taking a knee) and I'm sure that was Stewart Dee that bounced into the screen wearing some bright yellow and orange getup. Where were the strippers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.