FS Hyde Drift Boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rod Wittner, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have for sale a lightly used 2002 Hyde Fiberglass 16.8 x 55 High Side Guide Model Drift Boat. It has the bow storage compartment, aluminum storage box bench for the front and rower's seat and a pedestal seat in the rear. Lots of storage. Has floor mount anchor release, 9 ft. Cataract oars and breakdown spare oar mounted under the rower's seat. Includes the Hyde Deluxe Rock Guard Trailer with tongue jack and anchor nest and (2) anchors. I am the original owner and she has always been stored under cover or in the garage. Asking $4,250. Additional pics available upon request.

IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0018.JPG IMG_0019.JPG

2. Nice boat. Wish I had an extra $4k laying around. Would love to take it off your hands.

3. Damn that's in GREAT shape!

4. Just called my wife over to take a look at this one... she told me that it looked very nice. Then continued to get ready for bed.

Any ideas on the meaning of that?? Im taking it as "Go Ahead sweetie, buy the boat!!"

Mike Ediger likes this.
  5. That is definitely an OK to buy the boat!! She is already thinking how she will look stationed in that front seat floating down the Clark Fork river, with you rowing.
    jesse

rwbailey05 likes this.
  6. Rod takes great care of his stuff, I can vouch for that.

He bought my old pontoon for lakes, after he cleaned it up I almost bought it back it looked so good.

Wayne

7. Fished out of a buddy's Hyde on Sunday, and spent quite a bit of time on the sticks. Good rowing boats!

8. That is about the nicest, cleanest, lowest priced drift boat I have seen come up in a long time.

9. Bumping it up.

10. Message sent!

11. How is this not sold yet? If this was available 6 months ago I'd already own it

12. Nice clean looking boat.

13. Any interest in a raft?

14. Check you PM Rod, thanks.

15. PM returned.

16. That is a gorgeous boat & great buy, Rod.

17. My Hyde has been sold. Delivered to Red's today where Scott and I had a nice test row down the Yak and then Scott took delivery of his "new" Hyde drift boat.

Best wishes and best of luck to you Scott. Give me a call if you need someone to share rowing duties. I would be more than willing.

And thanks to you other guys that expressed interest.

Rod

18. Very nice boat. I'm from deep south Texas and our skiffs look nothing like that. They are as flats as you can get them on the bottom, no sides and no bow. Think of a floating piece of plywood.

Can I ask why drift boats have such a dramatic upturned bow like this? What is the purpose?

19. A piece of plywood doesn't fair well with large rapids or the occasional rock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.