I-90 Traffic Alert- This Saturday

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by J.Michelle Swope, Sep 19, 2012.

1. J.Michelle Swope Yes, I said "bobi-cator"

Olympia, WA
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    For those of you planning to head over Sat AM, alternate plans may be in order!
    See correction to date below in red.

Snoqualmie Pass to close Saturday morning for more rock removalDrivers need to plan for 90 minutes of added travel time

HYAK – If your plans for the weekend take you over Interstate 90, you will need to plan for 90 minutes of added travel time because crews are closing Snoqualmie Pass to remove the last remnants of loose rock debris from rock blasting.

The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews are closing the pass on Saturday, Sept. 22, from 7 to 8:30 a.m., from Hyak (milepost 54) to the Price Creek Sno-Park (milepost 61).

Here are some tools to help drivers plan their trips:

2. flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Better go over early for the PHW 2 Fly event, or the night before... timing sucks fo sure!

Oh yeah, and 520 bridge is closed most of the weekend too!
  3. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +700 / 5
    Well remember you are supposed to be AT the KOA by 7am. So if you ate on schedule you should be through the pass well before it closes.
  4. Derek Young 2011 Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide Of The Year

Snoqualmie, WA
    Ratings: +888 / 1
    Jerry, you're responsible for us eating on schedule, which I trust you'll do just fine at.
  5. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +700 / 5
    Lol. Damned auto correct. I gotta double check when I'm using Swyp
    e.