I need your input, feedback if you will, some tips, etc.

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by BOBLAWLESS, Dec 14, 2002.

1. BOBLAWLESS New Member

Port Ludlow, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I love my very own page or part of a page on this site (click on the "Articles" page at the top). Chris did this for me, and I will always be appreciative. But I sorely miss the feedback, the "replies" I used to get. Sometimes these struck me as funnier than what I had written.
    So what to do? Chris is working on it but it is not easy to do. So I have decided to write a brief synopsis on the main forum and you may append any remarks you may have about the story to this post. Be forewarned that your reply might become part of my book that I am writing as we speak. Only your kind words of encouragement have caused me to think in terms of submitting all my crazy ideas in the form of a book. It is so fun to write something and then to have someone say that their day stunk but when they read your stuff that they belly-laughed for half an hour. Not as good as catching a fish but almost!
    :THUMBSUP
  2. jbrodie New Member

Marysville, WA.
    Bob I had hoped to meet you at the party tonight. I read the other night that you were not feeling well, and I am sorry that you could not make it. Perhaps we could hold another get together in the near future. Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your stories, Jim Brodie.
  3. Matt Burke Active Member

Kenmore
    Ratings: +68 / 0
    Dearest Bob,

I read your work religiously and as you will soon see, use it. I do miss responding and encouraging you to write more. Maybe if you posted in both spots. That way we could critique and still have an archive to refer to. I am constantly going back to your word in search of some divine wisdom. For instance, I keep thinking about your revelation on Steelheading and that we may be merely foul hooking them in the mouth because these brutes swim upstream with their mouths open (I‘m paraphrasing). It was days ago that I read that and I am still laughing.

I plan to make a pilgrimage to the OP and check out the AO. After I’ve probed the Hoh, I would like to meet Bob and bow down before my God.

Matt

"Little dick, big click, some say." BOBLAWLESS
  4. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,704 / 0
    What do I know---I'm just an old man

Some of my words in print. Now that would be something. But I'm afraid that my words would be blue ones like Oleanders. After all is said and do I'm not that nice of a guy.

Jim
  5. MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Ashton, Idaho
    Jim, Finally you've actually put some thought into one of your 1076 posts of nonsense. Good Job! I am so proud of you!

MacRowdy