I would like to donate some flies I tied

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by PatrickH, May 9, 2014.

1. PatrickH

PatrickH Active Member

I wanted to donate this box of flies I just tied to someone who will enjoy using them in Washington State Project Healing Waters. They are not the most fancy flies I'm sure you have received from great fly tiers around the USA, but they took me a long time to tie them, so I hope someone can put them to some good use I would like this whole box to go to one person who will enjoy fishing these types of flies if that is possible. Who ever gets these flies, feel free to share them with a buddy. :)

IMG_2657.jpg IMG_2655.jpg

2. james.jimenez

james.jimenez Active Member

Who ever gets these is gonna love them.. They look great!! Thanks for helping out a fellow Veteran.. YOU ROCK!!! Thank you for being so generous.

PatrickH likes this.
  3. PatrickH

PatrickH Active Member

Thanks :) No problem. First time a tied a bunch of the same fly. These flies are going to a good place, so I wanted to make the package look more special then any flies I've tied for myself. :)
    I been sending emails and filling out forms that they sent me for people who donate, but no one will give me the address of where to send them..

4. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Actually I can handle all of that. You must be dealing with national I'm assuming. Go to classified section and you'll see a pinned thread i did for unsold items and donating to PHWFF. Thanks

5. psycho

psycho Active Member

Soft hackles will catch fish any where.:D

6. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Got them, thanks.

7. PatrickH

PatrickH Active Member

Great. Thank you for letting me know.