If you're interested in helping out with PHWFF at events/trips

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

This is for general info. I had the previous thread up, but it actually detracted from what we actually need. So deleted old thread, and starting new. This will help expedite things.

We don't always need help on the scene as in "support". We do have a certified fly casting instructor on hand usually, and our "regular" volunteers to help any of the new guys. But sometimes we do need extra help, whether it be boats, more support in kitchen/parking duties, etc.

So, here's the deal. Instead of the previous thread where I asked you to put up your skills, rivers you know, etc. Now just watch for a new thread in this forum and see what I need in way of volunteers. :) Makes it a lot easier. If you're interested, and have the skillset (or boat) to help out, volunteer. :)

Thanks again for all the support. If it wasn't for help off this board, I don't think our program would nearly be as successful as it has been (and we've had a lot of support from the local flyclubs too, so not knocking them either, especially since a lot of the members are members here too).

2. Dave Alberts

Dave Alberts Member

As always Jerry...what ever you need... It's on my calendar.

Dave

3. flyfisher228

flyfisher228 Member

Volunteered my boat and rowing services last year and was glad to help. I'm in again this year if you are in need. Just let me know the dates so I can hold them.

John

4. Jim Henderson

Jim Henderson Member

Jerry,
    Count me in for a boat and rower.
    Jim H

5. ZenDavid

ZenDavid New Member

Jerry,
    Thanks for the info. I stumbled upon this by accident and have been interested in getting some hands on volunteer time. I have a boat and fish the Yak frequently. Also an active tyer. Looking forward to getting involved.
    thanks

6. Danielocean

Danielocean Steelhead Virgin

Forget it.